Oh my! Hope you have all recovered from the Christmas craziness! We have SO much to cram into a short period of time, but it wouldn’t be Christmas without trying to do it all! We do love gathering to see family and friends! Our grandchildren were a JOY this year, even though trying to get the meal on the table is a huge challenge! Two babies wanting to eat at different times, naps and just general chaos like usual!
Anyway…now to get busy planning my January classes! Remember, our December Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session uses new stamps and products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs! It’s not too late to sign up! I used the Oh So Succulent Bundle on my December project, so thought I’d make a card for you to enjoy here on my blog! I made this a few weeks ago when I got my preorder!
I love that the swirl in the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets looks like a wreath, so I used it as a base for my Succulent flower.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sweet Sugarplum cardstock.
- Next layer is a 3-3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Succulent Garden Designer Paper.
- The swirl was cut from Tip Top Taupe cardstock and added to the front.
- Three layers of the small flowers were cut with the Succulent Framelits from Sweet Sugarplum cardstock, then stacked together and adhered. In the center is a White Perfect Accent. Two hanging succulents were cut from Mint Macaron cardstock and added under the flower.
- The greeting was stamped below the designer paper with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Pretty simple, but love how it looks!
Products we used in our Create with Connie and Mary December Mini Session:
- Succulent Garden Suite
- Sealed with Love Suite
- Yummy in my Tummy
- Avant Garden
- Cool Treats
It’s not too late to sign up over on Create with Connie and Mary!