WOOHOO!!! Today is the day we start our Guest Designer introductions over on Create with Connie and Mary! I'll give you a hint…then you'll need to check out who it is over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The Guest Designer is the person who originally created a similar Owl Shaped Card to the one I made below…I borrowed her idea for my niece's baby shower card…matching the owl on her crib ensemble we gave her.
Here is a closeup of the card that I did. In her thank you note, she mentioned that they framed it and it is hanging in the baby's room! Isn't that sweet?
- I used the Window Framelit for the Always Artichoke body.
- The Tasteful Trim XL Die with More Mustard scallops for feathers over the body.
- The wings were Sahara Sand large heart framelits that I cut in half and rounded down and added the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punches from Bashful Blue.
- The feet and nose are the Blossom Petals Punch punched from Raspberry Ripple cardstock.
- Eyes are 1 3/8" Very Vanilla circles with 1/2" Basic Black in the center!
I think it looks pretty close to the crib bedding, don't you?
So…did you guess who is our first Guest Designer? Well…go check it out on Create with Connie and Mary...she has a fun card and favor using the same set she will be featuring in her Guest Designer project! You won't want to miss her project during the session…so make sure you sign up today!
Did you notice that we have opened the Early Bird registration for Create with Connie and Mary Spring Occasions 2013? You don't want to miss out! Sign up today before the cost savings goes away! With over 30 projects with step-by-step PHOTO instructions at an Early Bird price of $29.95 US, you can't go wrong…that is less than $1 per tutorial! These are perfect for your classes and stamp camps! But…customers are welcome, too! We will be starting January 20th…hurry and sign up today over at Create with Connie and Mary!