Yep…another card using Perfect Blend this week! As I mentioned, it is one of the sets we are featuring this week over on Create with Connie and Mary Summer Edition! This card matches my project this week, too (posting on Thursday)! How fun to do the project AND make this card for a nice gift for your coffee lovin' friend or family member! lol!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Baked Brown Sugar cardstock folded in half to make the card.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White, using Gorgeous Grunge stamp set for the coffee "drips" in Baked Brown Sugar ink.
- I cut a Crisp Cantaloupe circle with the Circle Framelits and stamped the greeting from Perfect Blend in Baked Brown Sugar on it, along with a few "stamped off" coffee drips!
- I added a 1 1/2 x 3 1/2 strip of Venetian Romance Designer Paper, trimmed with Baked Brown Sugar Ruffled trim under it. (Wants some RIBBON SHARES of this gorgeous Ruffled Ribbon? See more details on my Ribbon Share offering HERE!)
- I stamped the coffee cup from Perfect Blend with Baked Brown Sugar ink on Baked Brown Sugar and cut it out. I stamped just the lid with Calypso Coral on Whisper White and cut it out. The sleeve portion was stamped on another pattern of Venetian Romance DSP and also cut out and adhered on the front.
- I added a trio of Candy Dots on the front for some extra bling!
Fun, isn't it??? Have I said I LOVE this Perfect Blend set, too? lol!
It's our last week over on Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2013, but it's not too late to join! Our site stays up well over a year after the session is completed! Since we used products from the NEW CATALOG…these ideas are good all year long! But, you need to be a subscriber to see all the wonderful projects! Many of the projects, you'll be able to create in 2 hours or less…making them perfect for classes and camps! And we have lots of gift giving and home decor items, too! Join us…for only $24.95 US, you get 24 FABULOUS step-by-step PHOTO tutorials! That's just a little over $1 each! Check out Create with Connie and Mary now! Relax and let us design your classes this summer!