Perfect Blend is one of the sets we are using this week over on Create with Connie and Mary Summer Edition! I love Starbucks Coffee and HAD to buy this set as soon as I saw it in the catalog! I've already made up several cards and a gift card holder using it! lol! Here's one of the cards:
I used several of the YUMMY In Colors on this card! They all work so well together it is easy to create! Here are the details:
- The 4 1/4 x 11 Pistachio Pudding is folded in half to make the base card.
- A 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Baked Brown Sugar was distressed along the edges and added on top, and used Gorgeous Grunge and Baked Brown Sugar Ink for a few coffee drips.
- Two 3/4 x 4 strips of Pistachio Pudding In Color Designer Paper Pack were added.
- Cut a 1 1/2 x 5 piece of Strawberry Slush Cardstock and distress the edges, then added to the right side of the front of the card.
- Cut a Deco Label Framelit from Whisper White, then cut off the curved edges to make it straight.
- Stamp the coffee cup with Black Stazon on Baked Brown Sugar and the lid only on Whisper White, then cut out and adhere to the front of the Deco Framelit with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sleeve portion on the In Color DSP and cut out and adhere over top of the coffee cup.
- Add a punched star from Champagne Glitter Paper and an In Color Boutique Button of Pistachio Pudding to the top.
- Finally, add the greeting in Baked Brown Sugar in the upper left corner of the card.
I love how the Strawberry Slush color POPS with the more muted Pistachio Pudding and Baked Brown Sugar!
We are just starting Week 4 over on Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2013 ! But, you need to be a subscriber to see all the wonderful projects! Many of the projects, you'll be able to create in 2 hours or less…making them perfect for classes and camps! And we have lots of gift giving and home decor items, too! Join us…for only $24.95 US, you get 24 FABULOUS step-by-step PHOTO tutorials! That's just a little over $1 each! And, these projects use items from the main catalog…so they will be available to use for an ENTIRE YEAR!!! Check out Create with Connie and Mary now! Relax and let us design your classes this summer!