OK, I know you haven't seen Carter in a while. This was taken a week or so ago when we were watching him. Can't you just see the orneriness in his eyes? He was in the midst of his new trick…waving bye-bye! He is BUSY, BUSY…walking with help…won't be long until he lets go and is off!
So…this week is the last full week of Sale-A-Bration!!! Can you believe it? March 31st is the LAST DAY! So…I'll be showing some of the SAB items this week, don't miss it! Here's today's card using Petal Parade and the awesome Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper!
Here are the details!
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Pistachio Pudding cardstsock, folded in half.
- I added banners that are 2 1/4 x 5, 2 x 4 1/2 and 1 1/2 x 4 and cut with flag ends from three different patterns in Sweet Sorbet DSP.
- Next I added a Window Frame Framelit cut from Basic Black cardstock and popped up on front.
- I stamped the images from Petal Parade with Pool Party and Pistachio Pudding Ink on the Whisper White Oval Framelit, then stamped You and Me from Perfect Pennants Stamp Set with Crisp Cantaloupe ink.
- Finally, I added a Large Rhinestone Jewel to the flower and tied a bow with Pool Party Twine in the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Package.
I love how it turned out!
MONDAY is the LAST DAY!!!
STOCK UP ADHESIVE SALE!!!
ORDERS $50 or more
BEFORE tax & shipping will receive
Sale-A-Bration benefits…choose an item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure
for EVERY $50 you spend!!!