WOOHOO! Did you check out the BLOG CANDY over on Create with Connie and Mary today? We are introducing TWO of our Design Team members for the SPRING COLLECTION and they both are offering it! Go check it out…and make sure you sign up. The Early bird special – $24.95 for 4 weeks of EXCLUSIVE projects ($5 savings) goes through Saturday!
This is my SECOND post today, make sure to check out my SUO Challenge card, too!
OK…I'm having trouble putting this set Petite Petals stamp set down! I love flower sets and this little one is SO much fun! I also love the instagram/polaroid look that is so popular right now, so I combined both of them together on this card!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Whisper White, folded in half.
- I embossed the 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Crushed Curry cardstock with the Arrows folder.
- I cut the Polaroid from the On Film Framelits Die with Whisper White.
- I cut a 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 piece of Basic Black cardstock and stamped the greeting from Perfect Pennants on it with White Craft Ink, then rubbed a little "chalk dust" around on the background with the ink. I adhered it to the back of the Polaroid and then the front of the card.
- I stamped the Petite Petals flowers with Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush and Pear Pizzazz Inks, then punched with the Petite Petals Punch and layered on the front in a cluster with one single one at the top.
- Inside each of the flowers is a Gold Sequin from the Trim.
- I stamped the pennant in Perfect Pennants with Pear Pizzazz on Whisper White and cut it out, then tied a bow with White Bakers Twine and added it on top with a Mini Glue Dot.
So pretty with lots of texture and fun on it! Remember, make sure to check out the introductions of two of our Guest Designers for the Spring Collection over on Create with Connie and Mary and enter to win BLOG CANDY…a FREE subscription to our Spring Collection! If you have already signed up, we'll apply it towards our next Collection!