So sorry! I've been VERY uncreative since I returned from Florida last week. Even the cards you've seen on here were done before I left! Was SO spoiled with the 80 degree weather that I can't get jump started because of all the cold and snow around here! I also started on taxes…and you all know what that is like. Especially since I haven't logged my expenses in several…ummm….MONTHS! Yikes!
On a good note, here is a new photo of my grandson…he turned 8 months on Valentine's Day! He is just too stinkin' cute!!!
I also needed to make a card for my great-nephew's 1st birthday on Sunday…it was a Pirate's themed party, so I CASED this card from one I found online. Sorry for the bad picture. I already had it in the envelope and sealed before I thought to photograph it…my niece did it for me!
Just a few notes…I'm busy prepping for my Stamp Clubs this week and time is getting away from me!
- The base is Sahara Sand.
- The face is the Top Note die (boy, I hadn't used that in ages!), along with the Early Espresso mustache.
- The hat, eye and eye patch are cut with the Circle Framelits. I used Polka Dot Parade DSP for the hat and just cut some pieces for the "tie" portion.
- I used Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine to hold the patch on the face and adhered it in the back.
- The earring is using Circle Framelits and Champagne Glimmer Paper with a Gold Glimmer Brad
- The nose is the retired label punch and the mouth was free cut by hand!
He was so cute at his birthday party. Here he is with the Pirate Ship that we got for him for his birthday present! This is my Great Nephew, Thor! I'm sure he and my grandson, Carter, will be buds when they get older since they are so close in age!