Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July holiday! We attended a potluck dinner at the clubhouse of our new home and met lots of new neighbors!
I participated in WAY too many New Catalog swaps last month. I committed to them before our move…not realizing how out-of-sorts the move would make me…not to mention that I wouldn’t be able to find my stamping supplies easily! But, I felt that I would need some samples for my stamp clubs to see…and I wouldn’t be able to make them up myself! So…good news is that I have a lot of new card samples…but they are wanting me to BUY more new stuff! Of course…that’s the purpose, right?
Here’s one swap card I made using the new Pocketful of Sunshine. I had to make 21 of them! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those sunglasses! I’ve been wanting something like them for a long time! Paired them with the new Starburst punch that looks like a sun…and the yummy new Lemon Lime Twist bright cardstock! Perfect! This is actually the second version of the card…will show you the first one in a few days!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Paper was placed along the right edge of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Lucky Lime Twist Ribbon hides the seam and wraps to the back to adhere.
- You Dazzle Me from Pocketful of Sunshine was stamped on Daffodil Delight cardstock and punched with the Starburst Punch then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sunglasses were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Lucky Lime Twist cardstock, then cut with the Pocket Framelits. It was placed on the sun with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Rhinestone Jewels were placed on the sunglasses in the corners and then on the top of the Whisper White cardstock for a little bling.
Our Create with Connie and Mary July 2017 Mini Session starts soon! Don’t forget to sign up and get lots of new tutorials using products in the new Annual Catalog!
- Crafting Forever
- Pocketful of Sunshine Bundle
- Delightful Daisy Bundle
- Wood Words Bundle
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 US!