My grandson turned 5 a couple weeks ago and had a Power Ranger party! Of course, I had to figure out how to make a Power Ranger card for him! Blue is his favorite one! I focused just on the helmet. He loved it! A lot of it was free-hand cut. But, of course, I did use all Stampin’ Up colors!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pacific Point cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- The helmet was cut in several layers from Pacific Point cardstock from a template I made.
- The eye shield and eyes (1/2 circle punch) were cut from Basic Black cardstock and the shield layered onto Basic White cardstock.
- The ears, point and mouth were from Smoky Slate cardstock. (Ears using the ghost from the Halloween Punch.)
- The number 5 was cut from Smoky Slate cardstock with Stampin’ Up! Playful Alphabet Dies.
- The greeting from Stampin’ Up!’s A Grand Kid stamp set was stamped with Pacific Point Ink.
I had SO much fun making this for his birthday!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!
We are making the season wintry and festive with our new MERRY SNOWFLAKES COLLECTION! The Merry Snowflakes stamp set has beautiful snowflakes and greetings for the front and inside, plus the Stitched Snowflake Dies are full of embossing and stitching details! This Merry Snowflakes Collection is combined with the Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper to make your season sparkle! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a useful holiday project tutorial you can easily adapt for other occasions! See more details here!