My grandson turned 5 a couple weeks ago and had a Power Ranger party! Of course, I had to figure out how to make a Power Ranger card for him! Blue is his favorite one! I focused just on the helmet. He loved it! A lot of it was free-hand cut. But, of course, I did use all Stampin’ Up colors!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pacific Point cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- The helmet was cut in several layers from Pacific Point cardstock from a template I made.
- The eye shield and eyes (1/2 circle punch) were cut from Basic Black cardstock and the shield layered onto Basic White cardstock.
- The ears, point and mouth were from Smoky Slate cardstock. (Ears using the ghost from the Halloween Punch.)
- The number 5 was cut from Smoky Slate cardstock with Stampin’ Up! Playful Alphabet Dies.
- The greeting from Stampin’ Up!’s A Grand Kid stamp set was stamped with Pacific Point Ink.
I had SO much fun making this for his birthday!
Celebrate life's big and small moments by creating meaningful cards, notes and more with the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and coordinating Sending Dies. Mix and match blossoms, buds, stems, and leaves for new patterns that can be as simple or complex as you like. The all-occasions greetings will bring a smile to anyone's face and fit perfectly in the Sending label dies. Our Sending Smiles Collection of tutorials has FOUR card designs and TWO fun little gifts for a total of SIX project tutorials! We've paired the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and Sending Dies with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!
If you need a card and want to make it fun, choose the playful images and cheerful greetings in the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set! The solid images make quick work of stamping and punching in a variety of colors! This Collection of tutorials has three card designs (one a fun fold) and a cute little decorative gift. We've paired the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set and Songbird Builder Punch with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!