I have a fun card for you today, but first…
The brand new OCTOBER Mini Session is NOW OPEN! It’s time to sign up! We are featuring products from the new HOLIDAY Catalog! Plus, get a FREE BONUS TUTORIAL of a FUN different project using the Be Merry Kit when you sign up for both October & November! See details below!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us – Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
- Seasonal Lantern Bundle
- Tags & Trimming Bundle
- Smitten Mitten Bundle
- Sugarplum Dreams Stamp Set
- Christmas Happiness Bundle
CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY
OCTOBER 2017 ONLY
BE MERRY KIT BONUS PROJECT: Purchase BOTH October and November 2017 Mini Sessions and get a BONUS TUTORIAL featuring the Be Merry Kit designed by Connie Babbert immediately upon purchase! We are sure you’ll enjoy this different use of the ornament kit!
You’ll have the tutorial NOW to use before the new session begins!
plus BONUS 2017 Be Merry Kit project!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Quilted Christmas Designer Paper.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was placed on top with a 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of the poinsettia pattern DSP across it.
- The background tree from Ready for Christmas was stamped with Garden Green Ink on Garden Green cardstock and cut with the Christmas Staircase Thinlit Dies. Several of the green fronds were also cut from Garden Green cardstock and added on top.
- The tree was placed on the left side of the Whisper White panel and a 3/4 x 1 Chocolate Chip cardstock trunk added under it.
- Several poinsettias were hand-cut from the DSP and added to the tree.
- A 1/8 bow of Real Red Ribbon was added to the top.
- The greeting from Watercolor Christmas was stamped with Real Red ink in the upper right corner.
- Rhinestone Jewels were added to the center of the poinsettias.
Don’t forget to check out Create with Connie and Mary or visit my blog to sign up for our latest FABULOUS edition! You’ll be glad you did!