The Santa’s Suit stamp bundle was one of the first I purchased, and I used it on a swap first thing. Sadly, I haven’t played with it since! Need to pull it out again. But…here’s the swap card I made using it! This layout was fun, notice that the layers are lined up in the bottom right corner for a more whimsical look.
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- Along the right side of the 3-1/2 x 4-1/4 Whisper White cardstock, a 3/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Quilted Christmas Designer Paper was adhered. It was layered on a 4 x 4-1/4 piece of Basic Black..
- The Quilted Christmas Ribbon was added long the seam, then an extra piece tied a knot around the ribbon.
- The Have a Jolly Christmas from Santa’s Suit was stamped with Memento Black on the Whisper White, along with the Santa suite in Real Red and Memento Black.
- Santa’s hat and boots were stamped with Real Red and Memento Black on scrap Whisper White, then cut with the Santa Builder Framelits and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, some scattered Rhinestones add a little bling.
I love that fun greeting…and this is a fun set. I need to pull it out and play again! And…speaking of FUN! The newest Create with Connie and Mary October 2017 Mini Session is COMING SOON! Don’t miss out!
Now…it’s time to sign up! Our Create with Connie and Mary OCTOBER 2017 MINI SESSION is coming soon!
We are featuring products from the NEW HOLIDAY Catalog! Check out the FREE Be Merry Kit Bonus project when you purchase October & November together! You’ll love this unique idea using the kit!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!