Wow! Another Saturday has rolled around! This month on Create with Connie and Mary blog hops, we are featuring “empowerment words”. Every Saturday we will have a new word that hopefully inspires the card we make. This week’s Saturday Blog Hop word is “ADVENTURE”! What does adventure mean to you? To me it means travel! I can’t wait to see what the Design Team has done with it.
One of the places HIGH on my bucket list is visiting Paris! I was supposed to go when I was in high school with my French Class, but some circumstances led to me having to back out at the last minute. I so wish I would have gone! Now I can hardly even remember any of the French I learned!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper was angled in the background.
- A 2-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock was stamped randomly with Parisian Beauty Stamp set — the handwriting image in Crumb Cake Ink, the cancelled postage image in Crumb Cake Ink, the seal in Petal Pink and Amour in Cherry Cobbler Ink — to “make” my own Designer Paper (who else remembers when that I was we HAD to do to have printed paper?)
- A piece of Petal Pink 1/4 Metallic Edge Ribbon was wrapped around the Whisper White cardstock and then adhered across the front.
- The Eiffel Tower was cut with the Parisian Dies from Basic Black cardstock and added to the front.
- Merci was cut with the Dies from Cherry Cobbler cardstock and added across the Tower.
- A trio of black Peaceful Poppies Sequins were added to the background.
This REALLY makes me want to go on an adventure to PARIS! Who is going with me??? OK…next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card! See what everyone did with this challenge!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to "bee" in favor with you and your customers! We've created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will "bee" happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: GGTN3BGC
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!