Wow! Another Saturday has rolled around! This month on Create with Connie and Mary blog hops, we are featuring “empowerment words”. Every Saturday we will have a new word that hopefully inspires the card we make. This week’s Saturday Blog Hop word is “ADVENTURE”! What does adventure mean to you? To me it means travel! I can’t wait to see what the Design Team has done with it.
One of the places HIGH on my bucket list is visiting Paris! I was supposed to go when I was in high school with my French Class, but some circumstances led to me having to back out at the last minute. I so wish I would have gone! Now I can hardly even remember any of the French I learned!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper was angled in the background.
- A 2-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock was stamped randomly with Parisian Beauty Stamp set — the handwriting image in Crumb Cake Ink, the cancelled postage image in Crumb Cake Ink, the seal in Petal Pink and Amour in Cherry Cobbler Ink — to “make” my own Designer Paper (who else remembers when that I was we HAD to do to have printed paper?)
- A piece of Petal Pink 1/4 Metallic Edge Ribbon was wrapped around the Whisper White cardstock and then adhered across the front.
- The Eiffel Tower was cut with the Parisian Dies from Basic Black cardstock and added to the front.
- Merci was cut with the Dies from Cherry Cobbler cardstock and added across the Tower.
- A trio of black Peaceful Poppies Sequins were added to the background.
This REALLY makes me want to go on an adventure to PARIS! Who is going with me??? OK…next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card! See what everyone did with this challenge!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH