This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop theme is “All About Fall”. The leaves are really turning pretty around Ohio. I used a new set, Seasons of Fun, which is a Host only set. Who remembers a set from many years ago that was very similar? I just recently sold it…but now this one came out. It is so cute! This reminds me of my grandkids running thru the leaves!
SEASONS OF FUN
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cinnamon Cider cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of In Good Taste Designer Paper…love the denim look! A large circle was cut out of the top with the Layering Circles Dies.
- The little boy image from Seasons of Fun was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Succulent, Smoky Slate, Ivory, Bronze, Flirty Flamingo, and Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends. It was adhered behind the open circle.
- The greeting Happy Fall Y’All from Banner Year was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the label in the Potted Succulents Dies. It was layered on another label cut from Cinnamon Cider cardstock and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three little leaves were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White and hand-cut, then added to the labels.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!