This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop theme is “All About Fall”. The leaves are really turning pretty around Ohio. I used a new set, Seasons of Fun, which is a Host only set. Who remembers a set from many years ago that was very similar? I just recently sold it…but now this one came out. It is so cute! This reminds me of my grandkids running thru the leaves!
SEASONS OF FUN
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cinnamon Cider cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of In Good Taste Designer Paper…love the denim look! A large circle was cut out of the top with the Layering Circles Dies.
- The little boy image from Seasons of Fun was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Succulent, Smoky Slate, Ivory, Bronze, Flirty Flamingo, and Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends. It was adhered behind the open circle.
- The greeting Happy Fall Y’All from Banner Year was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the label in the Potted Succulents Dies. It was layered on another label cut from Cinnamon Cider cardstock and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three little leaves were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White and hand-cut, then added to the labels.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Celebrate life's big and small moments by creating meaningful cards, notes and more with the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and coordinating Sending Dies. Mix and match blossoms, buds, stems, and leaves for new patterns that can be as simple or complex as you like. The all-occasions greetings will bring a smile to anyone's face and fit perfectly in the Sending label dies. Our Sending Smiles Collection of tutorials has FOUR card designs and TWO fun little gifts for a total of SIX project tutorials! We've paired the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and Sending Dies with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!
If you need a card and want to make it fun, choose the playful images and cheerful greetings in the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set! The solid images make quick work of stamping and punching in a variety of colors! This Collection of tutorials has three card designs (one a fun fold) and a cute little decorative gift. We've paired the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set and Songbird Builder Punch with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!