Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our CCMC theme is Animal Kingdom, any cards that have animals, birds or insects in them! I had a hard time choosing which set to use, but finally settled on Dino Days! AND…I went with bright PINK color of Lovely Lipstick for a more feminine look!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Lovely Lipstick cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top, the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was stamped with the palm tree trunk in Crumb Cake Ink and the leaves with Old Olive Ink towards the right side.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Dinoroar DSP was added to the bottom.
- The greeting from Dino Days was stamped with Memento Black Ink above the DSP.
- The flying dino was stamped with Lovely Lipstick Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Dino Die. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some White Baker’s Twine was tied in a bow and added to the neck with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Finally, a trio of Dinoroar Enamel Shapes were added to the top left corner for a little bling.
Isn’t that CUTE? I think I’ll send it to my grand-daughter! OK, continue on the “Animal Kingdom” blog hop…next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC