Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our CCMC theme is Animal Kingdom, any cards that have animals, birds or insects in them! I had a hard time choosing which set to use, but finally settled on Dino Days! AND…I went with bright PINK color of Lovely Lipstick for a more feminine look!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Lovely Lipstick cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top, the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was stamped with the palm tree trunk in Crumb Cake Ink and the leaves with Old Olive Ink towards the right side.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Dinoroar DSP was added to the bottom.
- The greeting from Dino Days was stamped with Memento Black Ink above the DSP.
- The flying dino was stamped with Lovely Lipstick Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Dino Die. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some White Baker’s Twine was tied in a bow and added to the neck with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Finally, a trio of Dinoroar Enamel Shapes were added to the top left corner for a little bling.
Isn’t that CUTE? I think I’ll send it to my grand-daughter! OK, continue on the “Animal Kingdom” blog hop…next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Our next Collection of tutorials features the GORGEOUS Christmas Gleaming Bundle! The Brightly Gleaming Suite of products are striking with their copper accents and the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder goes with everything! We've used the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack for our tutorial Collection of three cards (one a special fun fold) and a extremely useful 3D project that would be fun as it's own class! See more details HERE!