Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our CCMC theme is Animal Kingdom, any cards that have animals, birds or insects in them! I had a hard time choosing which set to use, but finally settled on Dino Days! AND…I went with bright PINK color of Lovely Lipstick for a more feminine look!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Lovely Lipstick cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top, the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was stamped with the palm tree trunk in Crumb Cake Ink and the leaves with Old Olive Ink towards the right side.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Dinoroar DSP was added to the bottom.
- The greeting from Dino Days was stamped with Memento Black Ink above the DSP.
- The flying dino was stamped with Lovely Lipstick Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Dino Die. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some White Baker’s Twine was tied in a bow and added to the neck with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Finally, a trio of Dinoroar Enamel Shapes were added to the top left corner for a little bling.
Isn’t that CUTE? I think I’ll send it to my grand-daughter! OK, continue on the “Animal Kingdom” blog hop…next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6