Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our CCMC theme is Animal Kingdom, any cards that have animals, birds or insects in them! I had a hard time choosing which set to use, but finally settled on Dino Days! AND…I went with bright PINK color of Lovely Lipstick for a more feminine look!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Lovely Lipstick cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top, the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was stamped with the palm tree trunk in Crumb Cake Ink and the leaves with Old Olive Ink towards the right side.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Dinoroar DSP was added to the bottom.
- The greeting from Dino Days was stamped with Memento Black Ink above the DSP.
- The flying dino was stamped with Lovely Lipstick Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Dino Die. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some White Baker’s Twine was tied in a bow and added to the neck with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Finally, a trio of Dinoroar Enamel Shapes were added to the top left corner for a little bling.
Isn’t that CUTE? I think I’ll send it to my grand-daughter! OK, continue on the “Animal Kingdom” blog hop…next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Next up from our August-December 2020 Mini Catalog selections is the fun Press On Stamp Set! Who doesn't love coffee, tea or cocoa? Our PRESS ON COLLECTION has three cards (one a really FUN interactive card) and a 3D project sure to jazz up your drink bar, tiered tray or to give away as a gift for a coffee/tea/cocoa addict friend! See more details HERE!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: X4N6GEG4