It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is featuring “Black & White” designs for their cards this week. With all the beautiful colors of ink and paper that Stampin’ Up! has, it is sometimes nice to go with a sophisticated black and white look…although I think mine turned out more whimsical than sophisticated! lol!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Basic Black cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was embossed with the new Garden Trellis embossing folder across the top portion.
- A 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Paper was added to the bottom of the Whisper White, then Black Baker’s Twine wrapped around several times and tied in a bow.
- The trio of pens and crafting everyday greeting from Crafting Forever were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on a 2 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock and layered on 2-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OK…check out what the rest of the Design Team and their Black & White cards by taking our Saturday Blog Hop! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about signing up for our June Mini Session, then onto Mary Brown, or go backwards to visit Melissa Davies!
Delightful Daisy Bundle
Colorful Seasons Bundle
Wood Words Bundle
Label Me Pretty Bundle
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 US!