This month we are using musical themes with colors in the song title! This week is “Blue Bayou” sung by Linda Ronstadt! Our cards will be created predominately using shades of blue!
I thought right away of using my Boho Indigo Product Medley! There is SO much stuff in this kit that I’ve hardly made a dent in it! And, of course, it is retiring soon! I did a center fold easel card for my post today, the same as the masculine card I did the other day for the Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop! I love this easy fold!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Misty Moonlight cardstock.
- Two 1-1/4 x 4 pieces of Boho Indigo Designer Paper were added to each side.
- The center easel is 3 x 8-1/2, scored at 2-1/8 and 4-14. The longer flap is adhered to the center of the base card with the two shorter flaps folded inward.
- The Sorry You’re Feeling Blue greeting from Boho Indigo stamp set is stamped with Night of Navy Ink on the top of a 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. It is layered on a 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of Night of Navy cardstock.
- A Gold Hoop Embellishment was added under the greeting with two Mini Glue Dots.
- The large vase from Boho Indigo stamp set is stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink and the smaller vase with Night of Navy Ink on scrap Very Vanilla cardstock, then cut with the Boho Indigo Dies. They were added over the Gold Hoop with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- One of the white paper flowers from the Product Medley Kit was added to the large vase with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The Get Well Soon greeting from Many Mates was stamped on a 1-1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Very Vanilla and layered on a 1-3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Night of Navy cardstock, then added to the bottom of the center panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Two small Fleurs from Boho Indigo Stamp Set were stamped with Misty Moonlight next to the greeting.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added to the center of the Fleurs and the background.
Love this design as it folds flat to mail! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6