Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! We are continuing with the last of the song themes this month with “Blue Morning/Blue Day” by Foreigner! They are truly one of my FAVORITE ALL TIME BANDS! Are you “blue” about the final week of the old catalog? I know I’ll miss a few sets! But, enjoy our cards with predominantly blue colors this week! This is one of the sets from the new catalog, Sailing Home, using Night of Navy for my blue color!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Night of Navy cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand cardstock.
- Across the front at the top is a 2 x 4 piece of Night of Navy Striped Designer Paper from Come Sail Away DSP.
- Down the left side is a 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of the rope knots DSP from Come Sail Away DSP.
- Several loops of Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine is added to the front with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The label in the Smooth Sailing Dies is cut from Soft Suede cardstock and added to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The anchor from Sailing Home stamp set was stamped with Night of Navy Ink and cut with the anchor die. It was tied with more Baker’s Twine and added to the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The boat wheel was cut from Night of Navy cardstock and tucked under the label.
- The greeting was stamped with Night of Navy Ink in lower right corner.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this set! Awesome for making masculine cards! OK, check out the rest of the Design Team Member’s “Blue Morning/Blue Day” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Our next release from Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog is the gorgeous CELEBRATE SUNFLOWERS TECHNIQUE COLLECTION with a BONUS! This Collection is a TWO for ONE! Not only do you get SIX creative card ideas using the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle, you also will learn how to do SIX different background techniques! This allows you to focus on either the bundle OR the technique if you don't have the bundle. See the details HERE!
Our second release from Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog is the beautiful FOREVER GREENERY SUITE of products. We love the wide variety of leaf images! For this Collection, we combined the Forever Fern Stamp Set and Forever Flourishing Dies with Forever Greenery Designer Paper and Accessories. This Collection contains three cards (one a special fold card) and a creative 3D project perfect for your classes or to give as a gift. See more details HERE!