Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! We are continuing with the last of the song themes this month with “Blue Morning/Blue Day” by Foreigner! They are truly one of my FAVORITE ALL TIME BANDS! Are you “blue” about the final week of the old catalog? I know I’ll miss a few sets! But, enjoy our cards with predominantly blue colors this week! This is one of the sets from the new catalog, Sailing Home, using Night of Navy for my blue color!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Night of Navy cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand cardstock.
- Across the front at the top is a 2 x 4 piece of Night of Navy Striped Designer Paper from Come Sail Away DSP.
- Down the left side is a 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of the rope knots DSP from Come Sail Away DSP.
- Several loops of Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine is added to the front with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The label in the Smooth Sailing Dies is cut from Soft Suede cardstock and added to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The anchor from Sailing Home stamp set was stamped with Night of Navy Ink and cut with the anchor die. It was tied with more Baker’s Twine and added to the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The boat wheel was cut from Night of Navy cardstock and tucked under the label.
- The greeting was stamped with Night of Navy Ink in lower right corner.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this set! Awesome for making masculine cards! OK, check out the rest of the Design Team Member’s “Blue Morning/Blue Day” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6