Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! We are continuing with the last of the song themes this month with “Blue Morning/Blue Day” by Foreigner! They are truly one of my FAVORITE ALL TIME BANDS! Are you “blue” about the final week of the old catalog? I know I’ll miss a few sets! But, enjoy our cards with predominantly blue colors this week! This is one of the sets from the new catalog, Sailing Home, using Night of Navy for my blue color!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Night of Navy cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand cardstock.
- Across the front at the top is a 2 x 4 piece of Night of Navy Striped Designer Paper from Come Sail Away DSP.
- Down the left side is a 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of the rope knots DSP from Come Sail Away DSP.
- Several loops of Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine is added to the front with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The label in the Smooth Sailing Dies is cut from Soft Suede cardstock and added to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The anchor from Sailing Home stamp set was stamped with Night of Navy Ink and cut with the anchor die. It was tied with more Baker’s Twine and added to the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The boat wheel was cut from Night of Navy cardstock and tucked under the label.
- The greeting was stamped with Night of Navy Ink in lower right corner.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this set! Awesome for making masculine cards! OK, check out the rest of the Design Team Member’s “Blue Morning/Blue Day” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Our first Christmas collection for the season is the beautiful POINSETTIA PETALS SUITE of products in a variety of colors! Our POINSETTIA PETALS COLLECTION has FOUR cards and two small 3D projects, perfect for the upcoming Christmas holiday, for a total of SIX brand new tutorials! See more details here!