This week’s blog hop theme is Cards for Kids! This should be fun! Stampin’ Up! has a lot of really nice stamp sets suitable for children! I decided to use my Kangaroo & Company for the first time! I just couldn’t resist those cute little faces!
KANGAROO & COMPANY
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake is added on top.
- The 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Flower & Field Designer Paper is added down the right side. (Get this as your FREE SAB selection…ends Feb. 28th!)
- A 1-1/4 x 4 strip of corresponding Flower & Field DSP is added across the bottom (I love this stripe!)
- Next a 1/4 x 4 strip of Flirty Flamingo cardstock is added on top.
- A Layering Circle was cut from Basic White cardstock with the die and added to the front.
- The small kangaroo, presents and birthday hat were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock, then colored with Crumb Cake Combo, Mango Melody Combo, Real Red Combo and Shaded Spruce Combo Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Kangaroo Dies and added to circle.
- It’s Your Day from Kangaroo & Company was stamped with Memento Black Ink on the circle.
- Finally some Black & White Twine from Playful Pets Trim was tied in a bow and added to the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
SO cute and such a fun set! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!