This week’s blog hop theme is Cards for Kids! This should be fun! Stampin’ Up! has a lot of really nice stamp sets suitable for children! I decided to use my Kangaroo & Company for the first time! I just couldn’t resist those cute little faces!
KANGAROO & COMPANY
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake is added on top.
- The 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Flower & Field Designer Paper is added down the right side. (Get this as your FREE SAB selection…ends Feb. 28th!)
- A 1-1/4 x 4 strip of corresponding Flower & Field DSP is added across the bottom (I love this stripe!)
- Next a 1/4 x 4 strip of Flirty Flamingo cardstock is added on top.
- A Layering Circle was cut from Basic White cardstock with the die and added to the front.
- The small kangaroo, presents and birthday hat were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock, then colored with Crumb Cake Combo, Mango Melody Combo, Real Red Combo and Shaded Spruce Combo Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Kangaroo Dies and added to circle.
- It’s Your Day from Kangaroo & Company was stamped with Memento Black Ink on the circle.
- Finally some Black & White Twine from Playful Pets Trim was tied in a bow and added to the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
SO cute and such a fun set! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!