It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is “Cards with Frames”…anything that frames a focal image!
I pulled out my Basket Bunch stamp set…it’s not just for Easter, you know! This card also has a fun fold (as shown by Chris Slogar!)
Here are the details on this card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 7-3/4 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 1-3/4 and 6″.
- Two 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 pieces of Whisper White cardstock were used as mats on the base card, then two 1-1/4 x 5 pieces of In Color Patterns DSP on top.
- The Whisper White mats measure 5 ¼” x 1 1/2” and the designer paper pieces measure 5? x 1 1/4?.
- The greeting from Basket Bunch is stamped inside on the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White with Chocolate Chip Ink.
- The frame of Daffodil Delight was cut with two of the Layering Squares (one solid and one scallop), then added over another solid square on the back. It was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals to stand out a little.
- The basket was stamped with Chocolate Chip Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock, the flowers were stamped with Chocolate Chip Ink on Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo cardstock, cut with the Basket Builder Framelits and added to the basket with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The centers were punched with the 1/8″ Circle Punch from Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo cardstock.
- A few leaves were stamped with Chocolate Chip Ink on Garden Green cardstock, cut out with the Framelit and tucked in the flowers.
The flaps flip up and down to show the inside:
Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team creations this week! I can’t wait to see what they chose to do with this blog hop challenge! Next up is Mary Brown or head backwards to Melissa Davies!