This week on Create with Connie and Mary our theme is Cards with Leaves! Our leaves in the neighborhood are JUST starting to turn a little! I love it when you can see all the colors, but there is still a touch of green in them, too! I used the stamp set Falling for Leaves on my card today. This was one of the cards we made at my Stampin’ Blends class a few weeks ago!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sahara Sand cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-3/8 x 4-1/8 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the Falling for Leaves greeting in Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner.
- The Whisper White layer was added to a 3-5/8 x 4-3/8 layer of Mint Macaron cardstock, then adhered to the front.
- The large leaf was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with the Mint Macaron and Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends, then cut with the Leaf Framelit.
- The large lacy leaf Framelit was cut from Mango Melody. Both were adhered to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A length of Braided Linen Trim was tied around the step and shredded.
Pretty simple…took longer to color than it did to design the entire card! Continue on with the Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop to see what the rest of the Design team has done with their Cards with Leaves challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27