This week on Create with Connie and Mary our theme is Cards with Leaves! Our leaves in the neighborhood are JUST starting to turn a little! I love it when you can see all the colors, but there is still a touch of green in them, too! I used the stamp set Falling for Leaves on my card today. This was one of the cards we made at my Stampin’ Blends class a few weeks ago!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sahara Sand cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-3/8 x 4-1/8 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the Falling for Leaves greeting in Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner.
- The Whisper White layer was added to a 3-5/8 x 4-3/8 layer of Mint Macaron cardstock, then adhered to the front.
- The large leaf was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with the Mint Macaron and Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends, then cut with the Leaf Framelit.
- The large lacy leaf Framelit was cut from Mango Melody. Both were adhered to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A length of Braided Linen Trim was tied around the step and shredded.
Pretty simple…took longer to color than it did to design the entire card! Continue on with the Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop to see what the rest of the Design team has done with their Cards with Leaves challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
How sweet is the natural beauty of this APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET? The simple line art of the images will remind you of apple picking on a crisp fall day and are perfect for coloring! But the heartfelt sentiments can be used throughout the year. We've combined the APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET with the fun and colorful GINGHAM COTTAGE DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs...including a unique fun fold...and a great gift-giving 3D project - JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! See more details HERE!
We all know that dogs are a person’s best friend and Stampin’ Up!’s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!