This week on Create with Connie and Mary our theme is Cards with Leaves! Our leaves in the neighborhood are JUST starting to turn a little! I love it when you can see all the colors, but there is still a touch of green in them, too! I used the stamp set Falling for Leaves on my card today. This was one of the cards we made at my Stampin’ Blends class a few weeks ago!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sahara Sand cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-3/8 x 4-1/8 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the Falling for Leaves greeting in Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner.
- The Whisper White layer was added to a 3-5/8 x 4-3/8 layer of Mint Macaron cardstock, then adhered to the front.
- The large leaf was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with the Mint Macaron and Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends, then cut with the Leaf Framelit.
- The large lacy leaf Framelit was cut from Mango Melody. Both were adhered to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A length of Braided Linen Trim was tied around the step and shredded.
Pretty simple…took longer to color than it did to design the entire card! Continue on with the Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop to see what the rest of the Design team has done with their Cards with Leaves challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
"Hey Love" is a FUN and whimsical stamp set just perfect for Valentines and not just for kids! We LOVE the SIX little treat boxes we've come up with for our Hey Love Valentine Treat Box Collection!!! It is just TOO "Stinkin' Sweet"! In this Hey Love Collection, you'll get the tutorials for SIX great treat boxes all designed by Connie and Mary! Don't have this stamp set? These treat box tutorials are EASILY adaptable to any stamp set with similar sized images! Find the details HERE!