Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Christmas Beauty”! You know, one of those over-the-top, make-only-one, type of cards! I find shaker cards to be very fussy to make…but I wanted to try one with the Snowflake Wishes stamp set and So Many Snowflakes dies!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Just Jade cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was embossed wit the Winter Snow Embossing Folder, then cut with the label from So Many Snowflakes Dies in the center.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Window Sheet was adhered to the back of the Whisper White.
- Foam Adhesive Strips were arranged around the opening on the back, then filled with the Snowflake Sequins (and a little bit of White Chunky Glitter that I had).
- A 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper was placed over the back to trap in the sequins.
- The three sizes of snowflakes were cut from Whisper White and Just Jade, adhered together with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, then placed on the front with more Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Blue Gilded Gems were added to the centers.
- Snowflake wishes greeting was stamped with Just Jade Ink on a 3/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White, the end cut at an angle, then tucked under the snowflake and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Yep…this is the ONLY one of these that I’ll be making this year! lol! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Celebrate life's big and small moments by creating meaningful cards, notes and more with the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and coordinating Sending Dies. Mix and match blossoms, buds, stems, and leaves for new patterns that can be as simple or complex as you like. The all-occasions greetings will bring a smile to anyone's face and fit perfectly in the Sending label dies. Our Sending Smiles Collection of tutorials has FOUR card designs and TWO fun little gifts for a total of SIX project tutorials! We've paired the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and Sending Dies with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!
If you need a card and want to make it fun, choose the playful images and cheerful greetings in the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set! The solid images make quick work of stamping and punching in a variety of colors! This Collection of tutorials has three card designs (one a fun fold) and a cute little decorative gift. We've paired the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set and Songbird Builder Punch with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!