Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Christmas Beauty”! You know, one of those over-the-top, make-only-one, type of cards! I find shaker cards to be very fussy to make…but I wanted to try one with the Snowflake Wishes stamp set and So Many Snowflakes dies!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Just Jade cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was embossed wit the Winter Snow Embossing Folder, then cut with the label from So Many Snowflakes Dies in the center.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Window Sheet was adhered to the back of the Whisper White.
- Foam Adhesive Strips were arranged around the opening on the back, then filled with the Snowflake Sequins (and a little bit of White Chunky Glitter that I had).
- A 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper was placed over the back to trap in the sequins.
- The three sizes of snowflakes were cut from Whisper White and Just Jade, adhered together with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, then placed on the front with more Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Blue Gilded Gems were added to the centers.
- Snowflake wishes greeting was stamped with Just Jade Ink on a 3/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White, the end cut at an angle, then tucked under the snowflake and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Yep…this is the ONLY one of these that I’ll be making this year! lol! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6