Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Christmas Beauty”! You know, one of those over-the-top, make-only-one, type of cards! I find shaker cards to be very fussy to make…but I wanted to try one with the Snowflake Wishes stamp set and So Many Snowflakes dies!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Just Jade cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was embossed wit the Winter Snow Embossing Folder, then cut with the label from So Many Snowflakes Dies in the center.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Window Sheet was adhered to the back of the Whisper White.
- Foam Adhesive Strips were arranged around the opening on the back, then filled with the Snowflake Sequins (and a little bit of White Chunky Glitter that I had).
- A 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper was placed over the back to trap in the sequins.
- The three sizes of snowflakes were cut from Whisper White and Just Jade, adhered together with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, then placed on the front with more Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Blue Gilded Gems were added to the centers.
- Snowflake wishes greeting was stamped with Just Jade Ink on a 3/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White, the end cut at an angle, then tucked under the snowflake and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Yep…this is the ONLY one of these that I’ll be making this year! lol! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC