Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Christmas Beauty”! You know, one of those over-the-top, make-only-one, type of cards! I find shaker cards to be very fussy to make…but I wanted to try one with the Snowflake Wishes stamp set and So Many Snowflakes dies!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Just Jade cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was embossed wit the Winter Snow Embossing Folder, then cut with the label from So Many Snowflakes Dies in the center.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Window Sheet was adhered to the back of the Whisper White.
- Foam Adhesive Strips were arranged around the opening on the back, then filled with the Snowflake Sequins (and a little bit of White Chunky Glitter that I had).
- A 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper was placed over the back to trap in the sequins.
- The three sizes of snowflakes were cut from Whisper White and Just Jade, adhered together with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, then placed on the front with more Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Blue Gilded Gems were added to the centers.
- Snowflake wishes greeting was stamped with Just Jade Ink on a 3/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White, the end cut at an angle, then tucked under the snowflake and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Yep…this is the ONLY one of these that I’ll be making this year! lol! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!