This week on Create with Connie and Mary our theme is Christmas Tags! I love stamping my Christmas tags every year. I add them to every gift and also the baked gifts I give our neighbors and friends! Of course, Santa has his own tags, too! Hope to continue that tradition until the grandkids get too old and recognize that they are stamped! lol! These tags have a little twist…the bottom piece folds up and tucks under the circle to hide the TO/FROM!
- The base is of the tags are 2 x 6 Very Vanilla cardstock and scored at 1-1/2.
- On top above the score line is a 2 x 4-1/2 piece of Farmhouse Christmas Designer Paper.
- A coordinating DSP pattern is 3/4 x 2 and added at the top of the other DSP.
- The Scallop Topper Punch was punched at the top thru all the layers of Very Vanilla and DSP.
- Some Merry Merlot/Copper Reversible Ribbon was tied thru the opening.
- From Nothing Sweeter stamp set, the heart was stamped with Cherry Cobbler and the tree with Mossy Meadow Ink on Very Vanilla, then cut and embossed with the Sweetly Stitched Framelits (LOVE them! They add so much dimension!)
- Those shapes were added to a 2″ Circle of Cherry Cobber or Mossy Meadow that was punched from cardstock and added to the front of the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A star and flower was cut with the Framelits from Daffodil Delight cardstock and added to the shapes. A red Rhinestone jewel is in the center of the flower for a little bling.
Here’s what it looks like with the bottom piece folded down. To/From is from the Labels to Love stamp set and was stamped in Mossy Meadow Ink. Aren’t they fun and a little different?
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!