This week on Create with Connie and Mary our theme is Christmas Tags! I love stamping my Christmas tags every year. I add them to every gift and also the baked gifts I give our neighbors and friends! Of course, Santa has his own tags, too! Hope to continue that tradition until the grandkids get too old and recognize that they are stamped! lol! These tags have a little twist…the bottom piece folds up and tucks under the circle to hide the TO/FROM!
- The base is of the tags are 2 x 6 Very Vanilla cardstock and scored at 1-1/2.
- On top above the score line is a 2 x 4-1/2 piece of Farmhouse Christmas Designer Paper.
- A coordinating DSP pattern is 3/4 x 2 and added at the top of the other DSP.
- The Scallop Topper Punch was punched at the top thru all the layers of Very Vanilla and DSP.
- Some Merry Merlot/Copper Reversible Ribbon was tied thru the opening.
- From Nothing Sweeter stamp set, the heart was stamped with Cherry Cobbler and the tree with Mossy Meadow Ink on Very Vanilla, then cut and embossed with the Sweetly Stitched Framelits (LOVE them! They add so much dimension!)
- Those shapes were added to a 2″ Circle of Cherry Cobber or Mossy Meadow that was punched from cardstock and added to the front of the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A star and flower was cut with the Framelits from Daffodil Delight cardstock and added to the shapes. A red Rhinestone jewel is in the center of the flower for a little bling.
Here’s what it looks like with the bottom piece folded down. To/From is from the Labels to Love stamp set and was stamped in Mossy Meadow Ink. Aren’t they fun and a little different?
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the gorgeous HAND-PENNED PETALS COLLECTION! Oh my! What a BEAUTIFUL floral set that you can color with the included solid stamp images or coloring tools! We did a little of both! We've used HAND-PENNED PETALS STAMP SET, PENNED FLOWERS DIES with the coordinating HAND-PENNED DESIGNER PAPER for a bursting bouquet of flower cards! You'll get EIGHT card tutorials with this Collection! See more details here!
Our second featured online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the stunning nature BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP BUNDLE! With both stamped tree images and detailed tree dies, along with inspiring greetings, this one is a MUST-HAVE! We had SO much fun coming up with these tutorials for a multi-seasonal Collection full of color! You'll get three card ideas (one a fun-fold!) and a pretty home-décor item you'll have sitting out all year long! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: QUXEUA2X