Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! The challenge this week is “Congratulations” cards. Can be for wedding, baby, graduation or anything that someone needs a pat on the back! I made this card for this challenge, but then liked it SO much that I used it in my Stamp Club last month! They loved it, too! But hurry, that Regals 6×6 Real Red striped pattern DSP is going away in just a few days…it is perfect for a nautical card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sahara Sand cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Come Sail Away Designer Paper was added to the left side.
- A 2-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Night of Navy cardstock was cut with a banner bottom, then two 1/4″ holes punched at the top.
- Some Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine was placed thru the holes at the top of the banner and tied a bow. It was added to the front.
- A 2 x 4 piece of the Real Red Striped (Regals) 6×6 DSP was added to a 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Real Red cardstock, then added across the front.
- A Stitched Circle shape was cut from Sahara Sand cardstock and the birds from Sailing Home stamped with Memento Black and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sailboat was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Smooth Sailing Dies. It was colored with the Balmy Blue Blends, then added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Congrats was stamped with Night of Navy Ink, then cut with the banner from Smooth Sailing Die. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I made this for my nephew who graduated from high school! He’ll love it! OK, check out the rest of the Design Team Member’s “Congratulations” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Celebrate life's big and small moments by creating meaningful cards, notes and more with the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and coordinating Sending Dies. Mix and match blossoms, buds, stems, and leaves for new patterns that can be as simple or complex as you like. The all-occasions greetings will bring a smile to anyone's face and fit perfectly in the Sending label dies. Our Sending Smiles Collection of tutorials has FOUR card designs and TWO fun little gifts for a total of SIX project tutorials! We've paired the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and Sending Dies with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!
If you need a card and want to make it fun, choose the playful images and cheerful greetings in the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set! The solid images make quick work of stamping and punching in a variety of colors! This Collection of tutorials has three card designs (one a fun fold) and a cute little decorative gift. We've paired the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set and Songbird Builder Punch with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!