Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! The challenge this week is “Congratulations” cards. Can be for wedding, baby, graduation or anything that someone needs a pat on the back! I made this card for this challenge, but then liked it SO much that I used it in my Stamp Club last month! They loved it, too! But hurry, that Regals 6×6 Real Red striped pattern DSP is going away in just a few days…it is perfect for a nautical card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sahara Sand cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Come Sail Away Designer Paper was added to the left side.
- A 2-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Night of Navy cardstock was cut with a banner bottom, then two 1/4″ holes punched at the top.
- Some Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine was placed thru the holes at the top of the banner and tied a bow. It was added to the front.
- A 2 x 4 piece of the Real Red Striped (Regals) 6×6 DSP was added to a 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Real Red cardstock, then added across the front.
- A Stitched Circle shape was cut from Sahara Sand cardstock and the birds from Sailing Home stamped with Memento Black and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sailboat was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Smooth Sailing Dies. It was colored with the Balmy Blue Blends, then added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Congrats was stamped with Night of Navy Ink, then cut with the banner from Smooth Sailing Die. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I made this for my nephew who graduated from high school! He’ll love it! OK, check out the rest of the Design Team Member’s “Congratulations” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9