Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! The challenge this week is “Congratulations” cards. Can be for wedding, baby, graduation or anything that someone needs a pat on the back! I made this card for this challenge, but then liked it SO much that I used it in my Stamp Club last month! They loved it, too! But hurry, that Regals 6×6 Real Red striped pattern DSP is going away in just a few days…it is perfect for a nautical card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sahara Sand cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Come Sail Away Designer Paper was added to the left side.
- A 2-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Night of Navy cardstock was cut with a banner bottom, then two 1/4″ holes punched at the top.
- Some Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine was placed thru the holes at the top of the banner and tied a bow. It was added to the front.
- A 2 x 4 piece of the Real Red Striped (Regals) 6×6 DSP was added to a 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Real Red cardstock, then added across the front.
- A Stitched Circle shape was cut from Sahara Sand cardstock and the birds from Sailing Home stamped with Memento Black and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sailboat was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Smooth Sailing Dies. It was colored with the Balmy Blue Blends, then added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Congrats was stamped with Night of Navy Ink, then cut with the banner from Smooth Sailing Die. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I made this for my nephew who graduated from high school! He’ll love it! OK, check out the rest of the Design Team Member’s “Congratulations” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6