Happy Saturday! This week our CCM Design Team is showing is “Critter Cards” for our Saturday Blog Hop! They can use any stamp set with an animal in it! There are SOOOO many cute sets with animals in both the Annual and Aug-Dec catalogs. Which one is their favorite, I wonder? I had to use the new Freezin’ Fun stamp set in the Stampin’ Up! Aug-Dec mini catalog…so cute!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pool Party cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Subtles 6×6 Pool Party Designer Paper has the snowbank cut from Whisper White cardstock added to the bottom. That die is in the Freezin’ Friends Die set. It was layered on the 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Basic Gray cardstock and added to the front.
- The bunny and evergreen tree were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, Light Crumb Cake, Light Smoky Slate, Light Pool Party and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Freezin’ Friends Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting wa stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and the snowflakes with Pool Party Ink, then punched with the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch.
- A 4″ piece of Metallic Mesh Ribbon was adhered to the back of the circle, then it was layered on the next size Layered Scallop Circle cut from Basic Gray cardstock. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Adhesive Backed Snowflakes were added to the background for a little sparkle and Wink of Stella applied to the snow on the tree!
Isn’t that just STINKIN’ CUTE? I love it! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!