Happy Saturday! This week our CCM Design Team is showing is “Critter Cards” for our Saturday Blog Hop! They can use any stamp set with an animal in it! There are SOOOO many cute sets with animals in both the Annual and Aug-Dec catalogs. Which one is their favorite, I wonder? I had to use the new Freezin’ Fun stamp set in the Stampin’ Up! Aug-Dec mini catalog…so cute!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pool Party cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Subtles 6×6 Pool Party Designer Paper has the snowbank cut from Whisper White cardstock added to the bottom. That die is in the Freezin’ Friends Die set. It was layered on the 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Basic Gray cardstock and added to the front.
- The bunny and evergreen tree were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, Light Crumb Cake, Light Smoky Slate, Light Pool Party and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Freezin’ Friends Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting wa stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and the snowflakes with Pool Party Ink, then punched with the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch.
- A 4″ piece of Metallic Mesh Ribbon was adhered to the back of the circle, then it was layered on the next size Layered Scallop Circle cut from Basic Gray cardstock. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Adhesive Backed Snowflakes were added to the background for a little sparkle and Wink of Stella applied to the snow on the tree!
Isn’t that just STINKIN’ CUTE? I love it! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM