Happy Saturday! This week our CCM Design Team is showing is “Critter Cards” for our Saturday Blog Hop! They can use any stamp set with an animal in it! There are SOOOO many cute sets with animals in both the Annual and Aug-Dec catalogs. Which one is their favorite, I wonder? I had to use the new Freezin’ Fun stamp set in the Stampin’ Up! Aug-Dec mini catalog…so cute!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pool Party cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Subtles 6×6 Pool Party Designer Paper has the snowbank cut from Whisper White cardstock added to the bottom. That die is in the Freezin’ Friends Die set. It was layered on the 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Basic Gray cardstock and added to the front.
- The bunny and evergreen tree were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, Light Crumb Cake, Light Smoky Slate, Light Pool Party and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Freezin’ Friends Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting wa stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and the snowflakes with Pool Party Ink, then punched with the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch.
- A 4″ piece of Metallic Mesh Ribbon was adhered to the back of the circle, then it was layered on the next size Layered Scallop Circle cut from Basic Gray cardstock. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Adhesive Backed Snowflakes were added to the background for a little sparkle and Wink of Stella applied to the snow on the tree!
Isn’t that just STINKIN’ CUTE? I love it! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV