Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Cute Halloween”! Stampin’ Up! has several stamp sets that could be used for Cute Halloween cards. My first thought was Have a Hoot, but I thought that might be popular with the rest of the Design Team, so I went with Harvest Hellos! I haven’t used that set AT ALL this season, but I love the pumpkin in it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Dainty Diamonds Embossing folder.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Plaid Tidings was added to the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock, then Bumblebee In Color Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a knot. It was added to the front.
- Happy Halloween was cut with the Word Wishes dies (my first time using them!) from Basic Gray cardstock and added to the front with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- The pumpkin from Harvest Hellos was stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock, then punched with the Apple Builder Punch. I colored the face some more with the Light Basic Black Stampin’ Blends. The stem was punched from Early Espresso cardstock.
- The leaf from Harvest Hellos was stamped with Memento Black on Granny Apple Green cardstock, then hand cut.
- The pumpkin and leaf were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the stem adhered behind.
I think this says “Cute Halloween” and meets our theme this week! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6