Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Cute Halloween”! Stampin’ Up! has several stamp sets that could be used for Cute Halloween cards. My first thought was Have a Hoot, but I thought that might be popular with the rest of the Design Team, so I went with Harvest Hellos! I haven’t used that set AT ALL this season, but I love the pumpkin in it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Dainty Diamonds Embossing folder.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Plaid Tidings was added to the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock, then Bumblebee In Color Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a knot. It was added to the front.
- Happy Halloween was cut with the Word Wishes dies (my first time using them!) from Basic Gray cardstock and added to the front with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- The pumpkin from Harvest Hellos was stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock, then punched with the Apple Builder Punch. I colored the face some more with the Light Basic Black Stampin’ Blends. The stem was punched from Early Espresso cardstock.
- The leaf from Harvest Hellos was stamped with Memento Black on Granny Apple Green cardstock, then hand cut.
- The pumpkin and leaf were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the stem adhered behind.
I think this says “Cute Halloween” and meets our theme this week! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Next up in our Christmas Collections we featured the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper for a warm holiday feel! Our GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION has THREE cards (one a special fold card), and a darling home décor item perfect for a small gift! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: F6P9Q2NK