Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Cute Halloween”! Stampin’ Up! has several stamp sets that could be used for Cute Halloween cards. My first thought was Have a Hoot, but I thought that might be popular with the rest of the Design Team, so I went with Harvest Hellos! I haven’t used that set AT ALL this season, but I love the pumpkin in it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Dainty Diamonds Embossing folder.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Plaid Tidings was added to the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock, then Bumblebee In Color Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a knot. It was added to the front.
- Happy Halloween was cut with the Word Wishes dies (my first time using them!) from Basic Gray cardstock and added to the front with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- The pumpkin from Harvest Hellos was stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock, then punched with the Apple Builder Punch. I colored the face some more with the Light Basic Black Stampin’ Blends. The stem was punched from Early Espresso cardstock.
- The leaf from Harvest Hellos was stamped with Memento Black on Granny Apple Green cardstock, then hand cut.
- The pumpkin and leaf were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the stem adhered behind.
I think this says “Cute Halloween” and meets our theme this week! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s IN SYMMETRY PUNCH BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog has a sweet retro feel with several flower shapes, stems and greetings that you can mix and match to create even more fun and flirty flowers. Add in the fun matching designer paper and you have a winner! We've used the IN SYMMETRY STAMP SET and SYMMETRICAL STEMS BORDER PUNCH with the coordinating SWEET SYMMETRY DESIGNER PAPER in this cards-only Collection! You'll get SIX unique card tutorials featuring these fun products! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6