Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Cute Halloween”! Stampin’ Up! has several stamp sets that could be used for Cute Halloween cards. My first thought was Have a Hoot, but I thought that might be popular with the rest of the Design Team, so I went with Harvest Hellos! I haven’t used that set AT ALL this season, but I love the pumpkin in it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Dainty Diamonds Embossing folder.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Plaid Tidings was added to the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock, then Bumblebee In Color Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a knot. It was added to the front.
- Happy Halloween was cut with the Word Wishes dies (my first time using them!) from Basic Gray cardstock and added to the front with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- The pumpkin from Harvest Hellos was stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock, then punched with the Apple Builder Punch. I colored the face some more with the Light Basic Black Stampin’ Blends. The stem was punched from Early Espresso cardstock.
- The leaf from Harvest Hellos was stamped with Memento Black on Granny Apple Green cardstock, then hand cut.
- The pumpkin and leaf were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the stem adhered behind.
I think this says “Cute Halloween” and meets our theme this week! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!