Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Cute Halloween”! Stampin’ Up! has several stamp sets that could be used for Cute Halloween cards. My first thought was Have a Hoot, but I thought that might be popular with the rest of the Design Team, so I went with Harvest Hellos! I haven’t used that set AT ALL this season, but I love the pumpkin in it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Dainty Diamonds Embossing folder.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Plaid Tidings was added to the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock, then Bumblebee In Color Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a knot. It was added to the front.
- Happy Halloween was cut with the Word Wishes dies (my first time using them!) from Basic Gray cardstock and added to the front with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- The pumpkin from Harvest Hellos was stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock, then punched with the Apple Builder Punch. I colored the face some more with the Light Basic Black Stampin’ Blends. The stem was punched from Early Espresso cardstock.
- The leaf from Harvest Hellos was stamped with Memento Black on Granny Apple Green cardstock, then hand cut.
- The pumpkin and leaf were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the stem adhered behind.
I think this says “Cute Halloween” and meets our theme this week! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!