This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Deck the Halls”…any type of Christmas greenery can be used on our cards! Of course, I grabbed my Christmas Pinecone Dies right away!
CHRISTMAS PINECONE DIES
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Evening Evergreen cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Succulent cardstock was embossed with the Merry Melody Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- The pine branches were cut from Basic White and Evening Evergreen cardstocks with the Christmas Pinecones Dies, then cut apart and added some to the front with Tombow Monoadhesive Glue.
- The solid pinecone shapes were cut from Cinnamon Cider cardstock and the detail pinecone shapes from Crumb Cake cardstock, then sponged with Early Espresso Ink and adhered together. They were added to the branches with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two sprigs from Christmas Trimmings Dies were cut from Cherry Cobbler cardstock and tucked under the pinecones.
- The Cherry Cobbler/Gold Ribbon was tied in a knot, trimmed and added to the pinecones with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Some Red Rhinestones were added in the background.
- Noel from the Tidings & Trimmings Stamp Set was stamped on Basic White cardstock with Cherry Cobbler Ink and punched with the Double Oval Punch, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!