This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Deck the Halls”…any type of Christmas greenery can be used on our cards! Of course, I grabbed my Christmas Pinecone Dies right away!
CHRISTMAS PINECONE DIES
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Evening Evergreen cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Succulent cardstock was embossed with the Merry Melody Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- The pine branches were cut from Basic White and Evening Evergreen cardstocks with the Christmas Pinecones Dies, then cut apart and added some to the front with Tombow Monoadhesive Glue.
- The solid pinecone shapes were cut from Cinnamon Cider cardstock and the detail pinecone shapes from Crumb Cake cardstock, then sponged with Early Espresso Ink and adhered together. They were added to the branches with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two sprigs from Christmas Trimmings Dies were cut from Cherry Cobbler cardstock and tucked under the pinecones.
- The Cherry Cobbler/Gold Ribbon was tied in a knot, trimmed and added to the pinecones with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Some Red Rhinestones were added in the background.
- Noel from the Tidings & Trimmings Stamp Set was stamped on Basic White cardstock with Cherry Cobbler Ink and punched with the Double Oval Punch, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
It's Christmas in July!!! (Well...almost!) We wanted to give you a jump start on planning your Christmas in July classes or holiday projects by introducing our TREES FOR SALE COLLECTION now! We've combined the July-December Mini Catalog's TREES FOR SALE STAMP SET with the awesome Sale-A-Bration TREE LOT DIES that are available as your FREE option with purchase in July and August! You'll love the whimsical selection of tree images, and the darling retro camper dies with fun accessories! Our TREES FOR SALE COLLECTION has EIGHT card designs...including two easy fun folds that you are going to love! We've paired the Trees for Sale and Tree Lot Dies with the new Sweetest Christmas Designer Paper in this Collection for a traditional warm Christmas look! See more details HERE!
Stay cool and hydrated this summer by creating with Stampin' Up!'s fun new HIPPEST HIPPOS SALE-A-BRATION STAMP SET and coordinating SALE-A-BRATION HIPPO DIES! Each are FREE with qualifying Stampin' Up! purchase! These chubby characters will steal your heart with their fun antics in the water and out! Match the hippos with whimsical greetings to send off a little cheer. Our HIPPEST HIPPOS COLLECTION has THREE card designs (one an interactive card) and a cute gift card project for a total of FOUR project tutorials! We've paired the Hippest Hippos Bundle with the new Design a Daydream Host Only Designer Paper in this Collection for some stinkin' cute results! See more details here!