This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Deck the Halls”…any type of Christmas greenery can be used on our cards! Of course, I grabbed my Christmas Pinecone Dies right away!
CHRISTMAS PINECONE DIES
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Evening Evergreen cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Succulent cardstock was embossed with the Merry Melody Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- The pine branches were cut from Basic White and Evening Evergreen cardstocks with the Christmas Pinecones Dies, then cut apart and added some to the front with Tombow Monoadhesive Glue.
- The solid pinecone shapes were cut from Cinnamon Cider cardstock and the detail pinecone shapes from Crumb Cake cardstock, then sponged with Early Espresso Ink and adhered together. They were added to the branches with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two sprigs from Christmas Trimmings Dies were cut from Cherry Cobbler cardstock and tucked under the pinecones.
- The Cherry Cobbler/Gold Ribbon was tied in a knot, trimmed and added to the pinecones with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Some Red Rhinestones were added in the background.
- Noel from the Tidings & Trimmings Stamp Set was stamped on Basic White cardstock with Cherry Cobbler Ink and punched with the Double Oval Punch, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: 4N99JVCA
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!