Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Last week we had Christmas, this week we are jumping back into summer with “Dog Days of Summer” challenge. I just had to use my new Seaside Notions for this challenge…what says summer more than the beach? This was also my swap for the Greek Isles Incentive Trip…did you get one?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Blueberry Bushel cardstock.
- The 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock was stamped in the corners with the speckle sand image in Seaside Notions stamp set with Crumb Cake Ink.
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/8 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock was added on front and also stamped with the sand image in Crumb Cake Ink.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/8 piece of Noble Peacock Specialty DSP was added to the Crumb Cake stripe.
- The greeting from Seaside Notions was stamped with Blueberry Bushel Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and punched with the Timeless Punch, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. It was also stamped off with the sand image and Crumb Cake Ink.
- The Seahorse was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and colored with the Light Mint Macaron Blends. The shell was stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and colored with the Light Granny Apple Green Blends. Both were hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of the Noble Peacock Rhinestones were added to the background.
This is a great little set to play with! OK, continue on the “Dog Days of Summer” blog hop…next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC