Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Last week we had Christmas, this week we are jumping back into summer with “Dog Days of Summer” challenge. I just had to use my new Seaside Notions for this challenge…what says summer more than the beach? This was also my swap for the Greek Isles Incentive Trip…did you get one?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Blueberry Bushel cardstock.
- The 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock was stamped in the corners with the speckle sand image in Seaside Notions stamp set with Crumb Cake Ink.
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/8 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock was added on front and also stamped with the sand image in Crumb Cake Ink.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/8 piece of Noble Peacock Specialty DSP was added to the Crumb Cake stripe.
- The greeting from Seaside Notions was stamped with Blueberry Bushel Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and punched with the Timeless Punch, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. It was also stamped off with the sand image and Crumb Cake Ink.
- The Seahorse was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and colored with the Light Mint Macaron Blends. The shell was stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and colored with the Light Granny Apple Green Blends. Both were hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of the Noble Peacock Rhinestones were added to the background.
This is a great little set to play with! OK, continue on the “Dog Days of Summer” blog hop…next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!