Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Last week we had Christmas, this week we are jumping back into summer with “Dog Days of Summer” challenge. I just had to use my new Seaside Notions for this challenge…what says summer more than the beach? This was also my swap for the Greek Isles Incentive Trip…did you get one?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Blueberry Bushel cardstock.
- The 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock was stamped in the corners with the speckle sand image in Seaside Notions stamp set with Crumb Cake Ink.
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/8 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock was added on front and also stamped with the sand image in Crumb Cake Ink.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/8 piece of Noble Peacock Specialty DSP was added to the Crumb Cake stripe.
- The greeting from Seaside Notions was stamped with Blueberry Bushel Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and punched with the Timeless Punch, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. It was also stamped off with the sand image and Crumb Cake Ink.
- The Seahorse was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and colored with the Light Mint Macaron Blends. The shell was stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and colored with the Light Granny Apple Green Blends. Both were hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of the Noble Peacock Rhinestones were added to the background.
This is a great little set to play with! OK, continue on the “Dog Days of Summer” blog hop…next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Stampin' Up!'s Peaceful Poppies Suite is SO striking with gorgeous flowers and coordinating bright designer paper and accessories. We've designed an EXCLUSIVE Collection featuring BOTH Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundles...AND also included a couple with "outside the box" colors! This Collection has FOUR cards and TWO small favors with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS. See all the details HERE!
This Heartfelt "From My Heart" Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring TWO card ideas and FOUR easy 3D treat projects for your family, friends and co-workers or classroom! So nice to spread a little Valentine cheer and these treats are SO MUCH FUN to make! See all the details HERE!
And, don't forget our other Collection from the new Occasions catalog. We've put together a great collection of tutorials featuring one of our favorites, Best Dressed Suite of products! Get ready NOW for your January classes! This Dressed to Impress Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring three card ideas (one a special fold) and a 3D project to help inspire the "New You in the New Year!" Your customers (and you!) will love making this fun project in class! See all the details HERE!