This week’s blog hop theme is Easter cards! It is almost time for Easter…that is hard to believe! I (Connie) have been in Florida and missed the awful cold and snow in Ohio this year! LOVED it! One of the best things about spring is the rebirth of new flowers and budding trees…and some cute little baby animals! Springtime Joy is just the cutest set for Easter!
- The base 4-1/4 x 11 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Fine Art Floral Designer Paper was added to the left side of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- A 1 x 3-3/4 strip of Flirty Flamingo cardstock was cut at an angle and stamped with the Springtime Joy greeting in Memento Black Ink, then added to the front.
- The bunny, three tulips, the Easter basket and butterfly were all stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock. They were colored with Stampin’ Blends…Crumb Cake Combo, Flirty Flamingo Combo, Granny Apple Green Combo, Light Highland Heather, Light Daffodil Delight, and Light Pumpkin Pie. They were hand-cut, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- An Opal Round embellishment was added next to the greeting!
Isn’t that just the CUTEST???? I think so! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!