This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is Easter Cards! It’s almost time to get your Easter cards in the mail, so we have a lineup of ideas for you!
I wanted to use something a little unexpected and found this little lamb in the Hippo Happiness stamp set! I’ve used the dies a LOT, but not the stamp set. I thought it turned out SO sweet for Easter and would be a perfect baby card, too!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of floral Pansy Petals Designer Paper was added to the right side.
- Some Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon was wrapped around the coordinating 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of gingham Pansy Petals DSP and tied in a bow. It was adhered across the front.
- The label was cut from Fresh Freesia with the Hippo & Friends Dies, stamped with the Easter Blessings greeting from Daffodil Daydream stamp set in Memento Black Ink and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The smaller label was cut from Basic White cardstock with the Hippo & Friends Die and stamped the stem with Calypso Coral, the flower with Polished Pink, the leaves with Granny Apple Green. The ground was shaded with the Light Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends.
- The ewe background was stamped off with So Saffron Ink and the detail will full-strength So Saffron Ink. The face with Memento Black Ink. It was cut with the Hippo & Friends Dies an added to the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A yellow In Color Jewel was added to the center of the flower.
LOVE these colors for Easter! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: FFQJYT32
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!