This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is Easter Cards! It’s almost time to get your Easter cards in the mail, so we have a lineup of ideas for you!
I wanted to use something a little unexpected and found this little lamb in the Hippo Happiness stamp set! I’ve used the dies a LOT, but not the stamp set. I thought it turned out SO sweet for Easter and would be a perfect baby card, too!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of floral Pansy Petals Designer Paper was added to the right side.
- Some Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon was wrapped around the coordinating 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of gingham Pansy Petals DSP and tied in a bow. It was adhered across the front.
- The label was cut from Fresh Freesia with the Hippo & Friends Dies, stamped with the Easter Blessings greeting from Daffodil Daydream stamp set in Memento Black Ink and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The smaller label was cut from Basic White cardstock with the Hippo & Friends Die and stamped the stem with Calypso Coral, the flower with Polished Pink, the leaves with Granny Apple Green. The ground was shaded with the Light Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends.
- The ewe background was stamped off with So Saffron Ink and the detail will full-strength So Saffron Ink. The face with Memento Black Ink. It was cut with the Hippo & Friends Dies an added to the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A yellow In Color Jewel was added to the center of the flower.
LOVE these colors for Easter! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Do you enjoy creating hand-made gifts for co-workers, neighbors, your mail person and package delivery drivers but often run out of time? We are back again this year with a brand-new GIFTS OF GOOD TASTE 2022 COLLECTION with SIX new packaging idea tutorials along with SIX more of our favorite holiday cookie and candy recipes! This year we've used Santa's Delivery Bundle and Santa Express DSP for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging ideas up with stamps and dies you already own...the recipe and package design are what is most important! See more details here!
Celebrate the most magical time of the year with the SNOWMAN MAGIC BUNDLE that helps you create unique, fun, and oh-snow-charming seasonal crafts. We've combined the SNOWMAN MAGIC BUNDLE with the STORYBOOK GNOMES DSP for a wintery background. This Collection of SIX tutorials contains FOUR card tutorials and TWO gift card holder tutorials to get you ready for the holiday season and winter special occasions! See more details HERE!