Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop and our theme this week is Easter cards! These ideas should get you excited about Spring!
Stampin’ Up!’s Welcome Easter stamp set is simply ADORABLE!!! I especially love this little lamb! I designed this card to mail out to my customers who placed orders in March and some family members.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is added on top.
- A 1-3/4 x 3 piece of Best Dressed DSP was added to the upper left side.
- A 2 x 3-1/2 piece of floral Best Dressed DSP was added across.
- Another 1/2 x 4-1/2 polka dot Best Dressed DSP was added on top.
- The lamb from Welcome Easter was stamped with Memento Black Ink and the grass with Old Olive Ink on Whisper White cardstock.
- The lamb was colored with Light Gray Granite, Light Flirty Flamingo, Light Highland Heather and Light Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends and punched with the 2-1/4″ Circle Punch.
- The circle was added to the larger Scallop Layering Circle, cut from Highland Heather cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Easter from Welcome Easter was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- A purple Glitter Dot was added above the greeting for a little bling.
Isn’t that just the SWEETEST card? The Best Dressed DSP is perfect for Easter with the soft pastel colors! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV