Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop and our theme this week is Easter cards! These ideas should get you excited about Spring!
Stampin’ Up!’s Welcome Easter stamp set is simply ADORABLE!!! I especially love this little lamb! I designed this card to mail out to my customers who placed orders in March and some family members.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is added on top.
- A 1-3/4 x 3 piece of Best Dressed DSP was added to the upper left side.
- A 2 x 3-1/2 piece of floral Best Dressed DSP was added across.
- Another 1/2 x 4-1/2 polka dot Best Dressed DSP was added on top.
- The lamb from Welcome Easter was stamped with Memento Black Ink and the grass with Old Olive Ink on Whisper White cardstock.
- The lamb was colored with Light Gray Granite, Light Flirty Flamingo, Light Highland Heather and Light Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends and punched with the 2-1/4″ Circle Punch.
- The circle was added to the larger Scallop Layering Circle, cut from Highland Heather cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Easter from Welcome Easter was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- A purple Glitter Dot was added above the greeting for a little bling.
Isn’t that just the SWEETEST card? The Best Dressed DSP is perfect for Easter with the soft pastel colors! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!