Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop and our theme this week is Easter cards! These ideas should get you excited about Spring!
Stampin’ Up!’s Welcome Easter stamp set is simply ADORABLE!!! I especially love this little lamb! I designed this card to mail out to my customers who placed orders in March and some family members.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is added on top.
- A 1-3/4 x 3 piece of Best Dressed DSP was added to the upper left side.
- A 2 x 3-1/2 piece of floral Best Dressed DSP was added across.
- Another 1/2 x 4-1/2 polka dot Best Dressed DSP was added on top.
- The lamb from Welcome Easter was stamped with Memento Black Ink and the grass with Old Olive Ink on Whisper White cardstock.
- The lamb was colored with Light Gray Granite, Light Flirty Flamingo, Light Highland Heather and Light Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends and punched with the 2-1/4″ Circle Punch.
- The circle was added to the larger Scallop Layering Circle, cut from Highland Heather cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Easter from Welcome Easter was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- A purple Glitter Dot was added above the greeting for a little bling.
Isn’t that just the SWEETEST card? The Best Dressed DSP is perfect for Easter with the soft pastel colors! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM