Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop and our theme this week is Easter cards! These ideas should get you excited about Spring!
Stampin’ Up!’s Welcome Easter stamp set is simply ADORABLE!!! I especially love this little lamb! I designed this card to mail out to my customers who placed orders in March and some family members.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is added on top.
- A 1-3/4 x 3 piece of Best Dressed DSP was added to the upper left side.
- A 2 x 3-1/2 piece of floral Best Dressed DSP was added across.
- Another 1/2 x 4-1/2 polka dot Best Dressed DSP was added on top.
- The lamb from Welcome Easter was stamped with Memento Black Ink and the grass with Old Olive Ink on Whisper White cardstock.
- The lamb was colored with Light Gray Granite, Light Flirty Flamingo, Light Highland Heather and Light Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends and punched with the 2-1/4″ Circle Punch.
- The circle was added to the larger Scallop Layering Circle, cut from Highland Heather cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Easter from Welcome Easter was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- A purple Glitter Dot was added above the greeting for a little bling.
Isn’t that just the SWEETEST card? The Best Dressed DSP is perfect for Easter with the soft pastel colors! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR