Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is our “Favorite Brights Color”. I think you ALL know what my favorite Brights color is…I was SO excited when they brought back the in-color, POPPY PARADE! BUT…I also have another favorite, Mango Melody…and I really couldn’t decided between the two. So, I used both!…plus a few more accents from the Brights color family, too!.
This certainly is a BRIGHT card! I love the hummingbird…I always have a few flitting around my hydrangea bushes in the summer!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mango Melody cardstock.
- A 2-1/2 x 5 piece of Neutrals 6×6 (Gray Granite) DSP was placed in the background.
- The netting from Hummingbird Framelits was cut from Mango Melody and adhere in the background.
- The hummingbird from Humming Along stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Hummingbird Framelits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Humming Along was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the label in Hummingbird Framelits.
- A trio of Rhinestone Jewels in different sizes were added to the background.
Wow! I love the colors in my hummingbird! Now, continue the blog hop to see what is our Design Team Member’s favorite Brights Family color this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM