Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is our “Favorite Brights Color”. I think you ALL know what my favorite Brights color is…I was SO excited when they brought back the in-color, POPPY PARADE! BUT…I also have another favorite, Mango Melody…and I really couldn’t decided between the two. So, I used both!…plus a few more accents from the Brights color family, too!.
This certainly is a BRIGHT card! I love the hummingbird…I always have a few flitting around my hydrangea bushes in the summer!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mango Melody cardstock.
- A 2-1/2 x 5 piece of Neutrals 6×6 (Gray Granite) DSP was placed in the background.
- The netting from Hummingbird Framelits was cut from Mango Melody and adhere in the background.
- The hummingbird from Humming Along stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Hummingbird Framelits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Humming Along was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the label in Hummingbird Framelits.
- A trio of Rhinestone Jewels in different sizes were added to the background.
Wow! I love the colors in my hummingbird! Now, continue the blog hop to see what is our Design Team Member’s favorite Brights Family color this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!