Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is our “Favorite Brights Color”. I think you ALL know what my favorite Brights color is…I was SO excited when they brought back the in-color, POPPY PARADE! BUT…I also have another favorite, Mango Melody…and I really couldn’t decided between the two. So, I used both!…plus a few more accents from the Brights color family, too!.
This certainly is a BRIGHT card! I love the hummingbird…I always have a few flitting around my hydrangea bushes in the summer!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mango Melody cardstock.
- A 2-1/2 x 5 piece of Neutrals 6×6 (Gray Granite) DSP was placed in the background.
- The netting from Hummingbird Framelits was cut from Mango Melody and adhere in the background.
- The hummingbird from Humming Along stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Hummingbird Framelits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Humming Along was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the label in Hummingbird Framelits.
- A trio of Rhinestone Jewels in different sizes were added to the background.
Wow! I love the colors in my hummingbird! Now, continue the blog hop to see what is our Design Team Member’s favorite Brights Family color this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!