Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is our “Favorite Brights Color”. I think you ALL know what my favorite Brights color is…I was SO excited when they brought back the in-color, POPPY PARADE! BUT…I also have another favorite, Mango Melody…and I really couldn’t decided between the two. So, I used both!…plus a few more accents from the Brights color family, too!.
This certainly is a BRIGHT card! I love the hummingbird…I always have a few flitting around my hydrangea bushes in the summer!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mango Melody cardstock.
- A 2-1/2 x 5 piece of Neutrals 6×6 (Gray Granite) DSP was placed in the background.
- The netting from Hummingbird Framelits was cut from Mango Melody and adhere in the background.
- The hummingbird from Humming Along stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Hummingbird Framelits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Humming Along was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the label in Hummingbird Framelits.
- A trio of Rhinestone Jewels in different sizes were added to the background.
Wow! I love the colors in my hummingbird! Now, continue the blog hop to see what is our Design Team Member’s favorite Brights Family color this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR