Happy Saturday and MERRY CHRISTMAS! This week’s blog hop theme is “Favorite Christmas Stamp Set”. Time is running out to use those Christmas stamps this year! What was YOUR favorite Christmas stamp set? This week’s theme and blog hop will run TWO WEEKS so that our Design Team can enjoy the holiday season!
I have loved a BUNCH of the stamp sets and bundles in this latest Mini Catalog! But, I think the one I’ve used the most is Snow Wonder. I even used it on my Christmas cards this year! The snowman is SO realistic, and I thought it looked perfect sitting in front of the scenery in the Feels Like Frost Designer Paper. I always have a hard time using these photo generated DSPs, but I think this card turned out great!
- The base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Misty Moonlight cardstock, score at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Feels Like Frost DSP was cut to 4 x 5-1/4 and layered on top.
- The snowman was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Snow Time Dies. He was colored with Light Balmy Blue, Dark Real Red, Light Shaded Spruce, Light Basic Black Stampin’ and Dark Pumpkin Pie Blends and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was inked with the Real Red Marker and stamped on Whisper White, then cut with the label in the Snow Time Dies. Snowflakes were inked with Balmy Blue and stamped off in the background. It was added on front.
- To finish, a trio of blue Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background.
Really, the DSP does almost all the work on this card! This DSP reminds me of looking out over the trees and snow in the backyard with the full moon the other night! It was SO gorgeous and that moon was SO bright!
Here’s a photo of my backyard. We ended up getting a few more inches of snow on top of this, so it was really pretty!
Merry Christmas! Will see you in the new year! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6