Happy Saturday and MERRY CHRISTMAS! This week’s blog hop theme is “Favorite Christmas Stamp Set”. Time is running out to use those Christmas stamps this year! What was YOUR favorite Christmas stamp set? This week’s theme and blog hop will run TWO WEEKS so that our Design Team can enjoy the holiday season!
I have loved a BUNCH of the stamp sets and bundles in this latest Mini Catalog! But, I think the one I’ve used the most is Snow Wonder. I even used it on my Christmas cards this year! The snowman is SO realistic, and I thought it looked perfect sitting in front of the scenery in the Feels Like Frost Designer Paper. I always have a hard time using these photo generated DSPs, but I think this card turned out great!
- The base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Misty Moonlight cardstock, score at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Feels Like Frost DSP was cut to 4 x 5-1/4 and layered on top.
- The snowman was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Snow Time Dies. He was colored with Light Balmy Blue, Dark Real Red, Light Shaded Spruce, Light Basic Black Stampin’ and Dark Pumpkin Pie Blends and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was inked with the Real Red Marker and stamped on Whisper White, then cut with the label in the Snow Time Dies. Snowflakes were inked with Balmy Blue and stamped off in the background. It was added on front.
- To finish, a trio of blue Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background.
Really, the DSP does almost all the work on this card! This DSP reminds me of looking out over the trees and snow in the backyard with the full moon the other night! It was SO gorgeous and that moon was SO bright!
Here’s a photo of my backyard. We ended up getting a few more inches of snow on top of this, so it was really pretty!
Merry Christmas! Will see you in the new year! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s IN SYMMETRY PUNCH BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog has a sweet retro feel with several flower shapes, stems and greetings that you can mix and match to create even more fun and flirty flowers. Add in the fun matching designer paper and you have a winner! We've used the IN SYMMETRY STAMP SET and SYMMETRICAL STEMS BORDER PUNCH with the coordinating SWEET SYMMETRY DESIGNER PAPER in this cards-only Collection! You'll get SIX unique card tutorials featuring these fun products! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6