This week on Create with Connie and Mary our theme is our favorite Embellishmet! That was MUCH harder to come up with a card than when I originally thought of the theme! lol! I really had a hard time deciding what to do! But when I was looking in my embellishment drawer, I saw these Iridescent Boxwood Wreaths that I hadn’t used yet this year! Although maybe they don’t qualify as “favorite”, they are pretty special! And, of course, I LOVE the Merry Merlot/Copper Reversible Ribbon that I used on here, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Merry Merlot cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/2 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The Joyous Noel DSP is cut 3-1/4 x 5-1/2 and added as a center panel.
- The Starburst Circle was punched from Merry Merlot cardstock and added to the top.
- A 1-1/2 Circle was punched from Whisper White cardstock and added on the Starburst.
- The greeting from Peaceful Noel was stamped with Merry Merlot Ink in the center of the circle.
- The Iridescent Boxwood Wreath was opened and then glued around the edge of the 1-1/2 with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- The Merry Merlot/Copper Reversible Ribbon was tied in a bow and added to the top of the wreath with some Mini Glue Dots.
Continue on with the Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop to see what the rest of the Design team has done with their Favorite Embellishment challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR