This week on Create with Connie and Mary our theme is our favorite Embellishmet! That was MUCH harder to come up with a card than when I originally thought of the theme! lol! I really had a hard time deciding what to do! But when I was looking in my embellishment drawer, I saw these Iridescent Boxwood Wreaths that I hadn’t used yet this year! Although maybe they don’t qualify as “favorite”, they are pretty special! And, of course, I LOVE the Merry Merlot/Copper Reversible Ribbon that I used on here, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Merry Merlot cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/2 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The Joyous Noel DSP is cut 3-1/4 x 5-1/2 and added as a center panel.
- The Starburst Circle was punched from Merry Merlot cardstock and added to the top.
- A 1-1/2 Circle was punched from Whisper White cardstock and added on the Starburst.
- The greeting from Peaceful Noel was stamped with Merry Merlot Ink in the center of the circle.
- The Iridescent Boxwood Wreath was opened and then glued around the edge of the 1-1/2 with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- The Merry Merlot/Copper Reversible Ribbon was tied in a bow and added to the top of the wreath with some Mini Glue Dots.
Continue on with the Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop to see what the rest of the Design team has done with their Favorite Embellishment challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Stampin' Up!'s Peaceful Poppies Suite is SO striking with gorgeous flowers and coordinating bright designer paper and accessories. We've designed an EXCLUSIVE Collection featuring BOTH Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundles...AND also included a couple with "outside the box" colors! This Collection has FOUR cards and TWO small favors with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS. See all the details HERE!
This Heartfelt "From My Heart" Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring TWO card ideas and FOUR easy 3D treat projects for your family, friends and co-workers or classroom! So nice to spread a little Valentine cheer and these treats are SO MUCH FUN to make! See all the details HERE!
And, don't forget our other Collection from the new Occasions catalog. We've put together a great collection of tutorials featuring one of our favorites, Best Dressed Suite of products! Get ready NOW for your January classes! This Dressed to Impress Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring three card ideas (one a special fold) and a 3D project to help inspire the "New You in the New Year!" Your customers (and you!) will love making this fun project in class! See all the details HERE!