This week on Create with Connie and Mary our theme is our favorite Embellishmet! That was MUCH harder to come up with a card than when I originally thought of the theme! lol! I really had a hard time deciding what to do! But when I was looking in my embellishment drawer, I saw these Iridescent Boxwood Wreaths that I hadn’t used yet this year! Although maybe they don’t qualify as “favorite”, they are pretty special! And, of course, I LOVE the Merry Merlot/Copper Reversible Ribbon that I used on here, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Merry Merlot cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/2 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The Joyous Noel DSP is cut 3-1/4 x 5-1/2 and added as a center panel.
- The Starburst Circle was punched from Merry Merlot cardstock and added to the top.
- A 1-1/2 Circle was punched from Whisper White cardstock and added on the Starburst.
- The greeting from Peaceful Noel was stamped with Merry Merlot Ink in the center of the circle.
- The Iridescent Boxwood Wreath was opened and then glued around the edge of the 1-1/2 with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- The Merry Merlot/Copper Reversible Ribbon was tied in a bow and added to the top of the wreath with some Mini Glue Dots.
Continue on with the Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop to see what the rest of the Design team has done with their Favorite Embellishment challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF