This week on Create with Connie and Mary our theme is our favorite Embellishmet! That was MUCH harder to come up with a card than when I originally thought of the theme! lol! I really had a hard time deciding what to do! But when I was looking in my embellishment drawer, I saw these Iridescent Boxwood Wreaths that I hadn’t used yet this year! Although maybe they don’t qualify as “favorite”, they are pretty special! And, of course, I LOVE the Merry Merlot/Copper Reversible Ribbon that I used on here, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Merry Merlot cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/2 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The Joyous Noel DSP is cut 3-1/4 x 5-1/2 and added as a center panel.
- The Starburst Circle was punched from Merry Merlot cardstock and added to the top.
- A 1-1/2 Circle was punched from Whisper White cardstock and added on the Starburst.
- The greeting from Peaceful Noel was stamped with Merry Merlot Ink in the center of the circle.
- The Iridescent Boxwood Wreath was opened and then glued around the edge of the 1-1/2 with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- The Merry Merlot/Copper Reversible Ribbon was tied in a bow and added to the top of the wreath with some Mini Glue Dots.
Continue on with the Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop to see what the rest of the Design team has done with their Favorite Embellishment challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!