This week on Create with Connie and Mary our theme is Favorite Embossing Folder cards! I knew IMMEDIATELY which one I was going to use! The Tin Type EF has to be one of my ALL time favorites! And I’ve had quite a few favorites over the years! lol!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Festive Farmhouse Designer Paper (very subtle woodgrain look!) is embossed with the Tin Type Embossing Folder.
- Across the front is a 1 x 5-1/4 strip of the reverse striped side of Festive Farmhouse DSP.
- Some Cherry Cobbler Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine was wrapped around and tied with a bow on front.
- The center of the circle greeting in Farmhouse Christmas was masked off, and then just the top and bottom curve greetings were inked with Memento Black Ink and stamped on Mossy Meadow cardstock. It was cut with the Stitched Shape Circle and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The truck was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and colored with Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler and Real Red Stampin’ Blends. The tree with Old Olive Blends. It was cut with the Farmhouse Framelits.
- The wreath for the front of the truck was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Smoky Slate cardstock, then cut with the Farmhouse Framelit and adhered with a Mini Glue Dot to the front of the truck.
- The truck was added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Love this stamp bundle!!! And red trucks are certainly all the rage in decorating this year! Continue on with the Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop to see what the rest of the Design team has done with their Favorite Embossing Folder challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6