This week on Create with Connie and Mary our theme is Favorite Embossing Folder cards! I knew IMMEDIATELY which one I was going to use! The Tin Type EF has to be one of my ALL time favorites! And I’ve had quite a few favorites over the years! lol!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Festive Farmhouse Designer Paper (very subtle woodgrain look!) is embossed with the Tin Type Embossing Folder.
- Across the front is a 1 x 5-1/4 strip of the reverse striped side of Festive Farmhouse DSP.
- Some Cherry Cobbler Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine was wrapped around and tied with a bow on front.
- The center of the circle greeting in Farmhouse Christmas was masked off, and then just the top and bottom curve greetings were inked with Memento Black Ink and stamped on Mossy Meadow cardstock. It was cut with the Stitched Shape Circle and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The truck was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and colored with Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler and Real Red Stampin’ Blends. The tree with Old Olive Blends. It was cut with the Farmhouse Framelits.
- The wreath for the front of the truck was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Smoky Slate cardstock, then cut with the Farmhouse Framelit and adhered with a Mini Glue Dot to the front of the truck.
- The truck was added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Love this stamp bundle!!! And red trucks are certainly all the rage in decorating this year! Continue on with the Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop to see what the rest of the Design team has done with their Favorite Embossing Folder challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Is there anyone who doesn't like furry friends? We've combined Nine Lives and Happy Tails Stamp Sets to bring you our Pawprints Collection of tutorials! We've also used the Regals 6x6 Designer Paper Stack for a bright and cheerful look. You get SIX card tutorials using these two stamp sets for only $10 US! HINT: If you only have one of the sets, you can use the images interchangeably! See the details here!