Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week we are showing off our “Favorite Holiday Catalog Designer Paper! Of course…by far my favorite is the Let it Snow Specialty Designer Paper. I love the vibrant colors and the snowflakes in some of the patterns! PLUS it has a variety of stripes…my favorites, too! I matched it up with #ELFIE this week!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 5 strip of the stripe DSP in Let it Snow DSP package was added towards the bottom.
- A 1 x 4-1/4 strip of the snowflake pattern was added on top towards the left side.
- The next to largest Stitched Shapes Circle was cut from Coastal Cabana cardstock and stamped with the snowflake image from #Elfie stamp set with Coastal Cabana Ink. It was added to the front wiht Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of the red snowflake print was added towards the bottom of the circle.
- The elf was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Light & Dark Real Red, Light and Dark Call Me Clover, Ivory, and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. It was hand cut and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Red Glimmer Dots were added on front!
So, sooooo cute!!!! Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see what designer paper they chose as their favorite! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM