Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week we are showing off our “Favorite Holiday Catalog Designer Paper! Of course…by far my favorite is the Let it Snow Specialty Designer Paper. I love the vibrant colors and the snowflakes in some of the patterns! PLUS it has a variety of stripes…my favorites, too! I matched it up with #ELFIE this week!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 5 strip of the stripe DSP in Let it Snow DSP package was added towards the bottom.
- A 1 x 4-1/4 strip of the snowflake pattern was added on top towards the left side.
- The next to largest Stitched Shapes Circle was cut from Coastal Cabana cardstock and stamped with the snowflake image from #Elfie stamp set with Coastal Cabana Ink. It was added to the front wiht Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of the red snowflake print was added towards the bottom of the circle.
- The elf was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Light & Dark Real Red, Light and Dark Call Me Clover, Ivory, and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. It was hand cut and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Red Glimmer Dots were added on front!
So, sooooo cute!!!! Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see what designer paper they chose as their favorite! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
This EXPANDED Special Collection using Ornate Style Stamp Set and Ornate Layers Dies (plus the Ornate Thanks greeting set) has FOUR cards and TWO 3D treat tutorials that will make you say WOW! The elaborate detail in these dies are amazing! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!