Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week we are showing off our “Favorite Holiday Catalog Designer Paper! Of course…by far my favorite is the Let it Snow Specialty Designer Paper. I love the vibrant colors and the snowflakes in some of the patterns! PLUS it has a variety of stripes…my favorites, too! I matched it up with #ELFIE this week!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 5 strip of the stripe DSP in Let it Snow DSP package was added towards the bottom.
- A 1 x 4-1/4 strip of the snowflake pattern was added on top towards the left side.
- The next to largest Stitched Shapes Circle was cut from Coastal Cabana cardstock and stamped with the snowflake image from #Elfie stamp set with Coastal Cabana Ink. It was added to the front wiht Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of the red snowflake print was added towards the bottom of the circle.
- The elf was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Light & Dark Real Red, Light and Dark Call Me Clover, Ivory, and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. It was hand cut and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Red Glimmer Dots were added on front!
So, sooooo cute!!!! Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see what designer paper they chose as their favorite! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF