Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week we are showing off our “Favorite Holiday Catalog Designer Paper! Of course…by far my favorite is the Let it Snow Specialty Designer Paper. I love the vibrant colors and the snowflakes in some of the patterns! PLUS it has a variety of stripes…my favorites, too! I matched it up with #ELFIE this week!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 5 strip of the stripe DSP in Let it Snow DSP package was added towards the bottom.
- A 1 x 4-1/4 strip of the snowflake pattern was added on top towards the left side.
- The next to largest Stitched Shapes Circle was cut from Coastal Cabana cardstock and stamped with the snowflake image from #Elfie stamp set with Coastal Cabana Ink. It was added to the front wiht Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of the red snowflake print was added towards the bottom of the circle.
- The elf was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Light & Dark Real Red, Light and Dark Call Me Clover, Ivory, and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. It was hand cut and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Red Glimmer Dots were added on front!
So, sooooo cute!!!! Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see what designer paper they chose as their favorite! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Skating is such a FUN activity in the winter and this Free Skate Bundle has the PERFECT sized skates to use on cards, scrapbooking or small gifts! Our FREE SKATE COLLECTION combines the Free Skate Stamp Set and Detailed Skate Dies along with the Wrapped In Plaid Designer Paper for warm traditional Christmas look and feel! This Free Skate Collection has four step-by-step picture tutorials...three cards (one a special fun-fold!) and a great packaging idea for a small gift or two that could be adapted for use ALL year around! See all the details HERE!