The next few weeks our design team for Create with Connie and Mary will be taking a tour of the new July-December Mini Catalog! This week’s blog hop theme is our Favorite July-Dec Mini Catalog Designer Paper!
CUTE HALLOWEEN DSP
Again, it was hard to choose ONE designer paper to use, but I do LOVE all the colors and images in Stampin’ Up!’s new Cute Halloween Designer Paper Pack. I like that it has images you can cut or punch out!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded. The front was embossed with the Bark Embossing Folder.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic Black was added to the front.
- The 2-1/4 x 5 piece of Cute Halloween “Boo” DSP was added towards the left side on the front.
- Next a 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Highland Heather cardstock was added under the 1 x 4-1/4 strip of polka dot Cute Halloween DSP then was added across the bottom front.
- A 2-1/2 scallop circle was cut with the Layering Circle Dies from Pumpkin Pie cardstock. A small dot was added to each of the scallops with a Black Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Trick or Treat from Cutest Halloween stamp set was stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink on scrap Basic White and cut with a smaller 2-1/8 Layering Circle. It was added to the scallop circle, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The ghost from the DSP was punched with the Halloween Punch and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The candy corn from Cutest Halloween stamp set was stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink on scrap Basic White and hand-cut, then added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Matte Black Dots were added to the circle.
- Some Black Glittery Ribbon was tied in a bow, then added to the front with Mini Glue Dots.
Isn’t that just the CUTEST??? OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!