The next few weeks our design team for Create with Connie and Mary will be taking a tour of the new July-December Mini Catalog! This week’s blog hop theme is our Favorite July-Dec Mini Catalog Designer Paper!
CUTE HALLOWEEN DSP
Again, it was hard to choose ONE designer paper to use, but I do LOVE all the colors and images in Stampin’ Up!’s new Cute Halloween Designer Paper Pack. I like that it has images you can cut or punch out!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded. The front was embossed with the Bark Embossing Folder.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic Black was added to the front.
- The 2-1/4 x 5 piece of Cute Halloween “Boo” DSP was added towards the left side on the front.
- Next a 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Highland Heather cardstock was added under the 1 x 4-1/4 strip of polka dot Cute Halloween DSP then was added across the bottom front.
- A 2-1/2 scallop circle was cut with the Layering Circle Dies from Pumpkin Pie cardstock. A small dot was added to each of the scallops with a Black Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Trick or Treat from Cutest Halloween stamp set was stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink on scrap Basic White and cut with a smaller 2-1/8 Layering Circle. It was added to the scallop circle, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The ghost from the DSP was punched with the Halloween Punch and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The candy corn from Cutest Halloween stamp set was stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink on scrap Basic White and hand-cut, then added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Matte Black Dots were added to the circle.
- Some Black Glittery Ribbon was tied in a bow, then added to the front with Mini Glue Dots.
Isn’t that just the CUTEST??? OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!