The next few weeks our design team for Create with Connie and Mary will be taking a tour of the new July-December Mini Catalog! This week’s blog hop theme is our Favorite July-Dec Mini Catalog Designer Paper!
CUTE HALLOWEEN DSP
Again, it was hard to choose ONE designer paper to use, but I do LOVE all the colors and images in Stampin’ Up!’s new Cute Halloween Designer Paper Pack. I like that it has images you can cut or punch out!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded. The front was embossed with the Bark Embossing Folder.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic Black was added to the front.
- The 2-1/4 x 5 piece of Cute Halloween “Boo” DSP was added towards the left side on the front.
- Next a 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Highland Heather cardstock was added under the 1 x 4-1/4 strip of polka dot Cute Halloween DSP then was added across the bottom front.
- A 2-1/2 scallop circle was cut with the Layering Circle Dies from Pumpkin Pie cardstock. A small dot was added to each of the scallops with a Black Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Trick or Treat from Cutest Halloween stamp set was stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink on scrap Basic White and cut with a smaller 2-1/8 Layering Circle. It was added to the scallop circle, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The ghost from the DSP was punched with the Halloween Punch and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The candy corn from Cutest Halloween stamp set was stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink on scrap Basic White and hand-cut, then added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Matte Black Dots were added to the circle.
- Some Black Glittery Ribbon was tied in a bow, then added to the front with Mini Glue Dots.
Isn’t that just the CUTEST??? OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM