The next few weeks our design team for Create with Connie and Mary will be taking a tour of the new July-December Mini Catalog! This week’s blog hop theme is our Favorite July-Dec Mini Catalog Dies!
I admit…I settled. I just couldn’t pick ONE! So, I went with a die set that I hadn’t even used yet…Intricate Leaves Dies! And I combined it with another couple favorites of mine…Stitched Greenery and Stitched Rectangles!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Bumblebee cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock with cut with the Stitched Greenery large background die (LOVE it!).
- A rectangle was made from using two of the Stitched Rectangles Dies and cutting it from Early Espresso cardstock. It was added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Much Gratitude from Heartfelt Wishes was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on 3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Bumblebee cardstock, the end cut at an angle, and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Intricate Leaves were cut from Mango Melody, Cinnamon Cider, Cajun Craze and Bumblebee cardstock and glued around the frame and greeting.
- Some Linen Thread was folded in half and tied in a bow and added to the stems with Mini Glue Dot.
- A trio of copper Brushed Metallic Dots were added to the background.
I love all the texture and details on this card!!! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!