Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! The challenge this week is “Favorite new In Color” cards. I went back and forth between Seaside Spray and Purple Posy…but finally settled on Purple Posy for my card. I wish the ink was available!!! But, Highland Heather is actually a really nice darker complement to it.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Purple Posy cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was added.
- A 1-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of new In Color 6×6 DSP was placed towards the left side.
- A 1-1/4 x 3-3/4 strip of Mint Macaron was placed towards the bottom.
- A 1/8 x 4 strip of Silver Glimmer Paper was added across the front.
- The flower from Floral Essence was stamped four times with Highland Heather Ink on Purple Posy cardstock and punched with the Floral Punch. They were adhered together, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The centers were stamped with Mint Macaron on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the 1/2 Circle Punch and added to the flowers.
- The leaves were stamped with Mint Macaron on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Leaf Punch, then added under the flowers with Mini Glue Dots.
- The greeting in Floral Essence stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
Gorgeous color combination if I must say so myself! OK, check out the rest of the Design Team Member’s “Favorite New In Color” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9