Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! The challenge this week is “Favorite new In Color” cards. I went back and forth between Seaside Spray and Purple Posy…but finally settled on Purple Posy for my card. I wish the ink was available!!! But, Highland Heather is actually a really nice darker complement to it.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Purple Posy cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was added.
- A 1-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of new In Color 6×6 DSP was placed towards the left side.
- A 1-1/4 x 3-3/4 strip of Mint Macaron was placed towards the bottom.
- A 1/8 x 4 strip of Silver Glimmer Paper was added across the front.
- The flower from Floral Essence was stamped four times with Highland Heather Ink on Purple Posy cardstock and punched with the Floral Punch. They were adhered together, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The centers were stamped with Mint Macaron on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the 1/2 Circle Punch and added to the flowers.
- The leaves were stamped with Mint Macaron on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Leaf Punch, then added under the flowers with Mini Glue Dots.
- The greeting in Floral Essence stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
Gorgeous color combination if I must say so myself! OK, check out the rest of the Design Team Member’s “Favorite New In Color” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!