Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! The challenge this week is “Favorite new In Color” cards. I went back and forth between Seaside Spray and Purple Posy…but finally settled on Purple Posy for my card. I wish the ink was available!!! But, Highland Heather is actually a really nice darker complement to it.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Purple Posy cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was added.
- A 1-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of new In Color 6×6 DSP was placed towards the left side.
- A 1-1/4 x 3-3/4 strip of Mint Macaron was placed towards the bottom.
- A 1/8 x 4 strip of Silver Glimmer Paper was added across the front.
- The flower from Floral Essence was stamped four times with Highland Heather Ink on Purple Posy cardstock and punched with the Floral Punch. They were adhered together, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The centers were stamped with Mint Macaron on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the 1/2 Circle Punch and added to the flowers.
- The leaves were stamped with Mint Macaron on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Leaf Punch, then added under the flowers with Mini Glue Dots.
- The greeting in Floral Essence stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
Gorgeous color combination if I must say so myself! OK, check out the rest of the Design Team Member’s “Favorite New In Color” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6