Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! The challenge this week is “Favorite new In Color” cards. I went back and forth between Seaside Spray and Purple Posy…but finally settled on Purple Posy for my card. I wish the ink was available!!! But, Highland Heather is actually a really nice darker complement to it.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Purple Posy cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was added.
- A 1-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of new In Color 6×6 DSP was placed towards the left side.
- A 1-1/4 x 3-3/4 strip of Mint Macaron was placed towards the bottom.
- A 1/8 x 4 strip of Silver Glimmer Paper was added across the front.
- The flower from Floral Essence was stamped four times with Highland Heather Ink on Purple Posy cardstock and punched with the Floral Punch. They were adhered together, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The centers were stamped with Mint Macaron on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the 1/2 Circle Punch and added to the flowers.
- The leaves were stamped with Mint Macaron on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Leaf Punch, then added under the flowers with Mini Glue Dots.
- The greeting in Floral Essence stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
Gorgeous color combination if I must say so myself! OK, check out the rest of the Design Team Member’s “Favorite New In Color” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Click here for details!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!
Are you starting to get ready for the holidays? We are! And we love to get our Christmas cards done early! For this Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s ENCIRCLED IN WARMTH STAMP SET with the ENCIRCLED IN BEAUTY DIES to create a gorgeous set of EIGHT holiday card tutorials! The Red & Green Foil Sheets add shimmer and shine to the muted Peaceful Place Designer Paper and enhance the doily dies and festive greetings. Grab this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials today! See more details HERE!