Happy Saturday! This week our Design Team is showing off their FAVORITE new In Color! I’ve known about this challenge “forever”, but still I procrastinated making my card! I truly couldn’t decide which color was my favorite! So…I broke the tie by figuring that Cinnamon Cider had been used the most because I had to reorder a new package of cardstock! lol! Of course, part of that was because I used it on a swap or two that I joined!
I’ve combined the new Cinnamon Cider color with a brand new bundle, Love of Leaves, that will be in the August-December catalog (no longer called Holiday). Beginning next week, customers will be able to order from the catalog, too!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was embossed with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- The 3 x 4-1/2 piece of Crumb Cake was embossed/cut with the new Stitched Leaves Die at the top…ca you see the textured lines? VERY cool!
- Along the bottom is a 3/4 x 3 piece of Flowers for All Seasons DSP.
- The large leaf was cut with the Stitched Leaves Die and the outline Die (at the same time!) from Cinnamon Cider cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The two smaller leaves were also cut with the Stitched Leaves Dies and outline Dies from Brushed Copper Paper (NEW in the Aug-Dec catalog!)
- The greeting from Love of Leaves was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Tasteful Labels Die, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals (LOVE that those dies are SO versatile!). The Brushed Copper leaves were tuck under the greeting with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Copper Metallic Ribbon (new Aug-Dec catalog) was tied in a bow around the stem.
- A trio of Cinnamon Cider In Color Enamel Dots were added in the background.
Ok…does that show you enough of the Cinnamon Cider color that I LOVE? Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: TAEZDWPA