Happy Saturday! This week our Design Team is showing off their FAVORITE new In Color! I’ve known about this challenge “forever”, but still I procrastinated making my card! I truly couldn’t decide which color was my favorite! So…I broke the tie by figuring that Cinnamon Cider had been used the most because I had to reorder a new package of cardstock! lol! Of course, part of that was because I used it on a swap or two that I joined!
I’ve combined the new Cinnamon Cider color with a brand new bundle, Love of Leaves, that will be in the August-December catalog (no longer called Holiday). Beginning next week, customers will be able to order from the catalog, too!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was embossed with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- The 3 x 4-1/2 piece of Crumb Cake was embossed/cut with the new Stitched Leaves Die at the top…ca you see the textured lines? VERY cool!
- Along the bottom is a 3/4 x 3 piece of Flowers for All Seasons DSP.
- The large leaf was cut with the Stitched Leaves Die and the outline Die (at the same time!) from Cinnamon Cider cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The two smaller leaves were also cut with the Stitched Leaves Dies and outline Dies from Brushed Copper Paper (NEW in the Aug-Dec catalog!)
- The greeting from Love of Leaves was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Tasteful Labels Die, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals (LOVE that those dies are SO versatile!). The Brushed Copper leaves were tuck under the greeting with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Copper Metallic Ribbon (new Aug-Dec catalog) was tied in a bow around the stem.
- A trio of Cinnamon Cider In Color Enamel Dots were added in the background.
Ok…does that show you enough of the Cinnamon Cider color that I LOVE? Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!