Happy Saturday! This week our Design Team is showing off their FAVORITE new In Color! I’ve known about this challenge “forever”, but still I procrastinated making my card! I truly couldn’t decide which color was my favorite! So…I broke the tie by figuring that Cinnamon Cider had been used the most because I had to reorder a new package of cardstock! lol! Of course, part of that was because I used it on a swap or two that I joined!
I’ve combined the new Cinnamon Cider color with a brand new bundle, Love of Leaves, that will be in the August-December catalog (no longer called Holiday). Beginning next week, customers will be able to order from the catalog, too!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was embossed with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- The 3 x 4-1/2 piece of Crumb Cake was embossed/cut with the new Stitched Leaves Die at the top…ca you see the textured lines? VERY cool!
- Along the bottom is a 3/4 x 3 piece of Flowers for All Seasons DSP.
- The large leaf was cut with the Stitched Leaves Die and the outline Die (at the same time!) from Cinnamon Cider cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The two smaller leaves were also cut with the Stitched Leaves Dies and outline Dies from Brushed Copper Paper (NEW in the Aug-Dec catalog!)
- The greeting from Love of Leaves was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Tasteful Labels Die, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals (LOVE that those dies are SO versatile!). The Brushed Copper leaves were tuck under the greeting with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Copper Metallic Ribbon (new Aug-Dec catalog) was tied in a bow around the stem.
- A trio of Cinnamon Cider In Color Enamel Dots were added in the background.
Ok…does that show you enough of the Cinnamon Cider color that I LOVE? Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF