It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is featuring “Our Favorite New In Color” this week. Hands down…my favorite new In Color is Lemon Lime Twist!!! I love the neon greens! In fact, I still have Kiwi Kiss and Lucky Limeade in my collection! So, I was VERY happy to see our new Lemon Lime Twist color!
My dad’s 80th birthday was on June 2nd, so I made this card for him (and lost it for a while in the move!) I thought I was going to have to recreate it. But, then we finally found my box of finished cards…whew! Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White was embossed with the Oh My Stars embossing folder.
- A length of Lemon Lime Twist Finely Woven Ribbon was wrapped to the back and adhered.
- The Whisper White layer was added to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Basic Black for a nice border. Then added to the base card.
- The number 80 was cut with the Layered Numbers Framelits from Basic Black cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals right above the ribbon.
- The dotted balloon was stamped twice with Lucky Lime Twist on Whisper White and the Hooray with Memento Black Ink, then punched with the Balloon Builder Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The strings were hand-drawn with the Basic Black Marker (wished I would have used the fine tip!!!)
- Another bit of Lemon Lime Twist Ribbon was tied in a knot, then cut and added as a bow on the strings.
That’s it! Love how easy it is to personalize our cards for someone very special! OK…check out what the rest of the Design Team and their Favorite In Color cards by taking our Saturday Blog Hop!
Delightful Daisy Bundle
Colorful Seasons Bundle
Wood Words Bundle
Label Me Pretty Bundle
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 US!