Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week the Design Team is featuring their favorite preorder product…that is NOT a stamp set! There are SO many wonderful new products, it was hard to choose, but I do LOVE the new In Good Taste Designer Paper! The wood grains and TILES…oh my…they are right on trend! If you watch HGTV, you have been seeing a LOT of these tile designs being used!
IN GOOD TASTE
I also used 4 out of 5 In Colors on this card (aren’t they great this year?) and the wonderful Tasteful Label Dies are another new favorite of mine!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- Two 7″ lengths of Misty Moonlight In Color Ribbon were added diagonally across the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of In Good Taste Designer Paper. It was added to the base.
- The Misty Midnight cardstock was cut with the Tasteful Label Die and then stamped with Versamark and embossed with White Embossing Powder using the greeting in the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set.
- Three Bloom flowers were punched from Bumble Bee cardstock and two from Just Jade cardstock. Two Just Jade petals were cut off and added as leaves under the flowers.
- The Magenta Madness In Color Enamel Dots were added to the centers of the flowers.
I love how easy the In Good Taste DSP made it to make this card! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Click here for details!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!
Are you starting to get ready for the holidays? We are! And we love to get our Christmas cards done early! For this Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s ENCIRCLED IN WARMTH STAMP SET with the ENCIRCLED IN BEAUTY DIES to create a gorgeous set of EIGHT holiday card tutorials! The Red & Green Foil Sheets add shimmer and shine to the muted Peaceful Place Designer Paper and enhance the doily dies and festive greetings. Grab this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials today! See more details HERE!