Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week the Design Team is featuring their favorite preorder product…that is NOT a stamp set! There are SO many wonderful new products, it was hard to choose, but I do LOVE the new In Good Taste Designer Paper! The wood grains and TILES…oh my…they are right on trend! If you watch HGTV, you have been seeing a LOT of these tile designs being used!
IN GOOD TASTE
I also used 4 out of 5 In Colors on this card (aren’t they great this year?) and the wonderful Tasteful Label Dies are another new favorite of mine!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- Two 7″ lengths of Misty Moonlight In Color Ribbon were added diagonally across the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of In Good Taste Designer Paper. It was added to the base.
- The Misty Midnight cardstock was cut with the Tasteful Label Die and then stamped with Versamark and embossed with White Embossing Powder using the greeting in the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set.
- Three Bloom flowers were punched from Bumble Bee cardstock and two from Just Jade cardstock. Two Just Jade petals were cut off and added as leaves under the flowers.
- The Magenta Madness In Color Enamel Dots were added to the centers of the flowers.
I love how easy the In Good Taste DSP made it to make this card! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC