The next few weeks our design team for Create with Connie and Mary will be taking a tour of the new July-December Mini Catalog! This week’s blog hop theme is our Favorite July-Dec Mini Catalog Stamp Set!
Well…don’t know if it is FAVORITE because there are SO many that I really LOVE, but Stampin’ Up!’s Snowbuddy Better stamp set was one of the first on my list of HAD to have! I never pass up a snowman stamp!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Fresh Freesia cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Penguin Playmates Designer Paper (FREE SAB) was added towards the top.
- The 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Basic White was cut with the Basic Borders Die and added along the bottom (trimmed to fit).
- The snowbuddies were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White and colored with Fresh Freesia, Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Pale Papaya and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends. It was hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Light Pool Party Blends was added to the bottom for shadows.
- The greeting from Snowbuddy Better was stamped on 1-3/4 x 1-3/4 piece of Pool Party cardstock with Memento Black Ink and cut with the 1-1/2 Layering Scallop Circle.
- It was added to a Wonderful Snowflake, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Wink of Stella was added to the Snowbuddy bodies.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM