The next few weeks our design team for Create with Connie and Mary will be taking a tour of the new July-December Mini Catalog! This week’s blog hop theme is our Favorite July-Dec Mini Catalog Stamp Set!
Well…don’t know if it is FAVORITE because there are SO many that I really LOVE, but Stampin’ Up!’s Snowbuddy Better stamp set was one of the first on my list of HAD to have! I never pass up a snowman stamp!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Fresh Freesia cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Penguin Playmates Designer Paper (FREE SAB) was added towards the top.
- The 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Basic White was cut with the Basic Borders Die and added along the bottom (trimmed to fit).
- The snowbuddies were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White and colored with Fresh Freesia, Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Pale Papaya and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends. It was hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Light Pool Party Blends was added to the bottom for shadows.
- The greeting from Snowbuddy Better was stamped on 1-3/4 x 1-3/4 piece of Pool Party cardstock with Memento Black Ink and cut with the 1-1/2 Layering Scallop Circle.
- It was added to a Wonderful Snowflake, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Wink of Stella was added to the Snowbuddy bodies.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!