Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme today is our “Favorite New Stamp Set”. Honestly…how could I pick JUST ONE? I love a WHOLE BUNCH of the new stamp sets! But, I must admit that Good Morning Magnolia was at the very top of my list, so I went with that one as my “favorite” today! lol!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is stamped with the Buffalo Check background using Crumb Cake Ink, then a portion of the bottom corner cut off.
- The Thinking of You greeting from Good Morning Magnolia is stamped with Memento Black Ink in the open corner.
- The large magnolia flower and small bud flower from Good Morning Magnolia were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and colored with Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends, then cut with the Magnolia Memory Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Gold Metallic Pearls were added to the background.
I love the delicate look of the flowers against the more country background, don’t you? OK, check out the rest of the Design Team Member’s “Favorite Stamp Set” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Next up in our Christmas Collections we featured the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper for a warm holiday feel! Our GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION has THREE cards (one a special fold card), and a darling home décor item perfect for a small gift! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!