Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme today is our “Favorite New Stamp Set”. Honestly…how could I pick JUST ONE? I love a WHOLE BUNCH of the new stamp sets! But, I must admit that Good Morning Magnolia was at the very top of my list, so I went with that one as my “favorite” today! lol!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is stamped with the Buffalo Check background using Crumb Cake Ink, then a portion of the bottom corner cut off.
- The Thinking of You greeting from Good Morning Magnolia is stamped with Memento Black Ink in the open corner.
- The large magnolia flower and small bud flower from Good Morning Magnolia were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and colored with Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends, then cut with the Magnolia Memory Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Gold Metallic Pearls were added to the background.
I love the delicate look of the flowers against the more country background, don’t you? OK, check out the rest of the Design Team Member’s “Favorite Stamp Set” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
We created a new Gifts of Good Taste Collection with SIX packaging ideas along with our favorite (and easy!) holiday cookie and candy recipes! It is so nice to give special hand-made little gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mailperson and UPS drivers! We've used a variety of Holiday Catalog Stamp Set and Dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own...the recipe and package design is what is most important! This Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas using Stampin' Up! products with corresponding recipes you can quickly make up and give away! See more details here!