Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme today is our “Favorite New Stamp Set”. Honestly…how could I pick JUST ONE? I love a WHOLE BUNCH of the new stamp sets! But, I must admit that Good Morning Magnolia was at the very top of my list, so I went with that one as my “favorite” today! lol!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is stamped with the Buffalo Check background using Crumb Cake Ink, then a portion of the bottom corner cut off.
- The Thinking of You greeting from Good Morning Magnolia is stamped with Memento Black Ink in the open corner.
- The large magnolia flower and small bud flower from Good Morning Magnolia were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and colored with Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends, then cut with the Magnolia Memory Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Gold Metallic Pearls were added to the background.
I love the delicate look of the flowers against the more country background, don’t you? OK, check out the rest of the Design Team Member’s “Favorite Stamp Set” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Stampin' Up! has released a special "Christmastime is Here" Product Suite! It is available for demos to order in October, and customers can begin ordering on November 1st! So, we have put together a BRAND NEW Collection using the Christmas Roses Stamp set and Roses Dies featuring tutorials for FOUR cards and TWO 3D projects that you will LOVE creating in your classes, or for friends and family! The gold metallic tones in the designer paper and Glitter Enamel Dots are beautiful! Get ready for the holidays early! See more details HERE!
BONUS! We have put together a BRAND NEW Collection using the EVERYTHING IS ROSY PRODUCT MEDLEY (on sale in the Clearance Rack while supplies last!) featuring tutorials for four cards and two 3D favors...suitable for gift giving or upcoming craft shows! With all the PINK, this would be a great class for Breast Cancer Awareness this month! See the details HERE!