It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is featuring “Our Favorite Pink” this week. This challenge was a little harder for me, there are SO many pinks that I love! I went with my new favorite…Berry Burst! But…ask me next week and my favorite might be different! I also used the new stamp set, Oh So Eclectic…such pretty flowers!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Berry Burst cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Fresh Florals Designer Paper was added to the right side of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- The Lemon Lime Twist Woven Ribbon was placed along the edge of the DSP to hide the seam and adhered in the back of the Whisper White.
- The flowers were stamped with Berry Burst Ink on Whisper White, the centers with Crushed Curry Ink, and the leaves with Lemon Lime Twist Ink, then all cut with the Eclectic Layers Thinlit Dies.
- Oh Hello Friend was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White and punched with the Pretty Label Punch.
- The label, flowers and leaves were added to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OK…check out what the rest of the Design Team and their Favorite Pink cards by taking our Saturday Blog Hop! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about signing up then onto Mary Brown, or go backwards to visit Melissa Davies!
Delightful Daisy Bundle
Colorful Seasons Bundle
Wood Words Bundle
Label Me Pretty Bundle
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 US!