Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Many demos are getting their preorders and we are starting to see some fabulous works of art using them! This week our theme is Favorite Preorder Stamp Set. Well, if you know me, that is nearly impossible to choose! But, I went with one that did catch my eye right away. And, although I LOVE the dies in this set, I was just in the mood for some coloring!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, the 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Just Jade In Color 6×6 DSP was added on the right side.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was punched with the Detailed Trio Punch, both the corner design and the corner rounder. (I can’t believe I JUST bought this punch! I’ve used it quite a bit already!) It was added on an angle to the front of the card.
- The sunflower was stamped with Crushed Curry Ink on Whisper White, then colored with Light & Dark Pumpkin Pie, Light & Dark Mango Melody and Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends.
- The inside center was colored with Bronze Blends, then dotted with the Early Espresso Marker to resemble the “seeds” of the sunflower.
- The leaves were stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink, then colored with Light & Dark Shaded Spruce Blends.
- All were cut out using the Sunflowers Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thanks a bunch was stamped on a 3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White and added to the front.
- Two In Color Enamel Dots were added for a little bling.
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27