Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Many demos are getting their preorders and we are starting to see some fabulous works of art using them! This week our theme is Favorite Preorder Stamp Set. Well, if you know me, that is nearly impossible to choose! But, I went with one that did catch my eye right away. And, although I LOVE the dies in this set, I was just in the mood for some coloring!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, the 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Just Jade In Color 6×6 DSP was added on the right side.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was punched with the Detailed Trio Punch, both the corner design and the corner rounder. (I can’t believe I JUST bought this punch! I’ve used it quite a bit already!) It was added on an angle to the front of the card.
- The sunflower was stamped with Crushed Curry Ink on Whisper White, then colored with Light & Dark Pumpkin Pie, Light & Dark Mango Melody and Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends.
- The inside center was colored with Bronze Blends, then dotted with the Early Espresso Marker to resemble the “seeds” of the sunflower.
- The leaves were stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink, then colored with Light & Dark Shaded Spruce Blends.
- All were cut out using the Sunflowers Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thanks a bunch was stamped on a 3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White and added to the front.
- Two In Color Enamel Dots were added for a little bling.
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6