Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Many demos are getting their preorders and we are starting to see some fabulous works of art using them! This week our theme is Favorite Preorder Stamp Set. Well, if you know me, that is nearly impossible to choose! But, I went with one that did catch my eye right away. And, although I LOVE the dies in this set, I was just in the mood for some coloring!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, the 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Just Jade In Color 6×6 DSP was added on the right side.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was punched with the Detailed Trio Punch, both the corner design and the corner rounder. (I can’t believe I JUST bought this punch! I’ve used it quite a bit already!) It was added on an angle to the front of the card.
- The sunflower was stamped with Crushed Curry Ink on Whisper White, then colored with Light & Dark Pumpkin Pie, Light & Dark Mango Melody and Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends.
- The inside center was colored with Bronze Blends, then dotted with the Early Espresso Marker to resemble the “seeds” of the sunflower.
- The leaves were stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink, then colored with Light & Dark Shaded Spruce Blends.
- All were cut out using the Sunflowers Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thanks a bunch was stamped on a 3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White and added to the front.
- Two In Color Enamel Dots were added for a little bling.
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV