Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Many demos are getting their preorders and we are starting to see some fabulous works of art using them! This week our theme is Favorite Preorder Stamp Set. Well, if you know me, that is nearly impossible to choose! But, I went with one that did catch my eye right away. And, although I LOVE the dies in this set, I was just in the mood for some coloring!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, the 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Just Jade In Color 6×6 DSP was added on the right side.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was punched with the Detailed Trio Punch, both the corner design and the corner rounder. (I can’t believe I JUST bought this punch! I’ve used it quite a bit already!) It was added on an angle to the front of the card.
- The sunflower was stamped with Crushed Curry Ink on Whisper White, then colored with Light & Dark Pumpkin Pie, Light & Dark Mango Melody and Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends.
- The inside center was colored with Bronze Blends, then dotted with the Early Espresso Marker to resemble the “seeds” of the sunflower.
- The leaves were stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink, then colored with Light & Dark Shaded Spruce Blends.
- All were cut out using the Sunflowers Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thanks a bunch was stamped on a 3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White and added to the front.
- Two In Color Enamel Dots were added for a little bling.
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the gorgeous HAND-PENNED PETALS COLLECTION! Oh my! What a BEAUTIFUL floral set that you can color with the included solid stamp images or coloring tools! We did a little of both! We've used HAND-PENNED PETALS STAMP SET, PENNED FLOWERS DIES with the coordinating HAND-PENNED DESIGNER PAPER for a bursting bouquet of flower cards! You'll get EIGHT card tutorials with this Collection! See more details here!
Our second featured online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the stunning nature BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP BUNDLE! With both stamped tree images and detailed tree dies, along with inspiring greetings, this one is a MUST-HAVE! We had SO much fun coming up with these tutorials for a multi-seasonal Collection full of color! You'll get three card ideas (one a fun-fold!) and a pretty home-décor item you'll have sitting out all year long! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: QUXEUA2X