Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Many demos are getting their preorders and we are starting to see some fabulous works of art using them! This week our theme is Favorite Preorder Stamp Set. Well, if you know me, that is nearly impossible to choose! But, I went with one that did catch my eye right away. And, although I LOVE the dies in this set, I was just in the mood for some coloring!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, the 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Just Jade In Color 6×6 DSP was added on the right side.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was punched with the Detailed Trio Punch, both the corner design and the corner rounder. (I can’t believe I JUST bought this punch! I’ve used it quite a bit already!) It was added on an angle to the front of the card.
- The sunflower was stamped with Crushed Curry Ink on Whisper White, then colored with Light & Dark Pumpkin Pie, Light & Dark Mango Melody and Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends.
- The inside center was colored with Bronze Blends, then dotted with the Early Espresso Marker to resemble the “seeds” of the sunflower.
- The leaves were stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink, then colored with Light & Dark Shaded Spruce Blends.
- All were cut out using the Sunflowers Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thanks a bunch was stamped on a 3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White and added to the front.
- Two In Color Enamel Dots were added for a little bling.
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!