Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! We are EXCITED to announce that we have adde TWO NEW Design Team members…Cindy Elam and Brenda Nelson! Welcome! We are sure you will love their creativity as much as we do. They will fit right in! This week the Design Team is featuring their favorite retiring stamp set!
The set was a sleeper for me. I really only purchased it so Mary and I could do a Collection with it. But, I have found that I really have used it a lot more than I thought I would! I’ve combined Honey Bee with a greeting from Wiggle Worm (another retiring stamp set that I’m sad to see go!)
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mango Melody, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic Black cardstock was added on top.
- The 2-3/4 x 4-3/4 piece of Whisper White was sponged with Mango Melody Ink using the honeycomb die-cut as a stencil. A few splatters from My Meadow were added around the honeycomb.
- The greeting from Wiggle Worm was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the background.
- The honey pot is actually the Balloon Punch from Daffodil Delight Ink and sponged around the edges with Mango Melody Ink. It was trimmed to look like a pot.
- Honey was spelled with the Make A Difference letters on the front using Memento Black Ink. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two bees from Honey Bee stamp set were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Detailed Bee Dies, then were added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The bodies were colored with Daffodil Delight Blends.
- A few Champagne Rhinestones were added in the background for a little bling!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6