Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! We are EXCITED to announce that we have adde TWO NEW Design Team members…Cindy Elam and Brenda Nelson! Welcome! We are sure you will love their creativity as much as we do. They will fit right in! This week the Design Team is featuring their favorite retiring stamp set!
The set was a sleeper for me. I really only purchased it so Mary and I could do a Collection with it. But, I have found that I really have used it a lot more than I thought I would! I’ve combined Honey Bee with a greeting from Wiggle Worm (another retiring stamp set that I’m sad to see go!)
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mango Melody, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic Black cardstock was added on top.
- The 2-3/4 x 4-3/4 piece of Whisper White was sponged with Mango Melody Ink using the honeycomb die-cut as a stencil. A few splatters from My Meadow were added around the honeycomb.
- The greeting from Wiggle Worm was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the background.
- The honey pot is actually the Balloon Punch from Daffodil Delight Ink and sponged around the edges with Mango Melody Ink. It was trimmed to look like a pot.
- Honey was spelled with the Make A Difference letters on the front using Memento Black Ink. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two bees from Honey Bee stamp set were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Detailed Bee Dies, then were added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The bodies were colored with Daffodil Delight Blends.
- A few Champagne Rhinestones were added in the background for a little bling!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!