Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! We are EXCITED to announce that we have adde TWO NEW Design Team members…Cindy Elam and Brenda Nelson! Welcome! We are sure you will love their creativity as much as we do. They will fit right in! This week the Design Team is featuring their favorite retiring stamp set!
The set was a sleeper for me. I really only purchased it so Mary and I could do a Collection with it. But, I have found that I really have used it a lot more than I thought I would! I’ve combined Honey Bee with a greeting from Wiggle Worm (another retiring stamp set that I’m sad to see go!)
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mango Melody, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic Black cardstock was added on top.
- The 2-3/4 x 4-3/4 piece of Whisper White was sponged with Mango Melody Ink using the honeycomb die-cut as a stencil. A few splatters from My Meadow were added around the honeycomb.
- The greeting from Wiggle Worm was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the background.
- The honey pot is actually the Balloon Punch from Daffodil Delight Ink and sponged around the edges with Mango Melody Ink. It was trimmed to look like a pot.
- Honey was spelled with the Make A Difference letters on the front using Memento Black Ink. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two bees from Honey Bee stamp set were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Detailed Bee Dies, then were added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The bodies were colored with Daffodil Delight Blends.
- A few Champagne Rhinestones were added in the background for a little bling!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC