Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! We are EXCITED to announce that we have adde TWO NEW Design Team members…Cindy Elam and Brenda Nelson! Welcome! We are sure you will love their creativity as much as we do. They will fit right in! This week the Design Team is featuring their favorite retiring stamp set!
The set was a sleeper for me. I really only purchased it so Mary and I could do a Collection with it. But, I have found that I really have used it a lot more than I thought I would! I’ve combined Honey Bee with a greeting from Wiggle Worm (another retiring stamp set that I’m sad to see go!)
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mango Melody, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic Black cardstock was added on top.
- The 2-3/4 x 4-3/4 piece of Whisper White was sponged with Mango Melody Ink using the honeycomb die-cut as a stencil. A few splatters from My Meadow were added around the honeycomb.
- The greeting from Wiggle Worm was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the background.
- The honey pot is actually the Balloon Punch from Daffodil Delight Ink and sponged around the edges with Mango Melody Ink. It was trimmed to look like a pot.
- Honey was spelled with the Make A Difference letters on the front using Memento Black Ink. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two bees from Honey Bee stamp set were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Detailed Bee Dies, then were added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The bodies were colored with Daffodil Delight Blends.
- A few Champagne Rhinestones were added in the background for a little bling!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF