Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our CCMC theme is Flower Power, cards using our FAVORITE flower set! With all the flower sets I have, you’d think it would be easy, right? No! I couldn’t decide! I finally went with Soft Spring, mainly because I hadn’t used it yet! It is a beautiful Host Only stamp set in the back of the catalog! I love the wisteria image in it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Purple Posy cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- At the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of In Colors DSP was added.
- The Scallop Linen Ribbon in Purple Posy was added across the front to hide the seam.
- The wisteria image in Soft Spring was stamped several times with Old Olive Ink across the top, the insides were stamped with Highland Heather Ink and also stamped off for a two-step look. Some extra leaves were added with Old Olive Ink.
- The label from Detailed Bands Dies were cut from Purple Posy cardstock and Whisper White cardstock.
- The greeting was stamped on the oval with Highland Heather and the leaves with Old Olive Ink, it was added to the larger label and then the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple pink Peacock Rhinestones were added to the sides for a little bling!
Love how this turne dout! OK, continue on the “Flower Power” blog hop…next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH