Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our CCMC theme is Flower Power, cards using our FAVORITE flower set! With all the flower sets I have, you’d think it would be easy, right? No! I couldn’t decide! I finally went with Soft Spring, mainly because I hadn’t used it yet! It is a beautiful Host Only stamp set in the back of the catalog! I love the wisteria image in it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Purple Posy cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- At the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of In Colors DSP was added.
- The Scallop Linen Ribbon in Purple Posy was added across the front to hide the seam.
- The wisteria image in Soft Spring was stamped several times with Old Olive Ink across the top, the insides were stamped with Highland Heather Ink and also stamped off for a two-step look. Some extra leaves were added with Old Olive Ink.
- The label from Detailed Bands Dies were cut from Purple Posy cardstock and Whisper White cardstock.
- The greeting was stamped on the oval with Highland Heather and the leaves with Old Olive Ink, it was added to the larger label and then the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple pink Peacock Rhinestones were added to the sides for a little bling!
Love how this turne dout! OK, continue on the “Flower Power” blog hop…next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF