Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our CCMC theme is Flower Power, cards using our FAVORITE flower set! With all the flower sets I have, you’d think it would be easy, right? No! I couldn’t decide! I finally went with Soft Spring, mainly because I hadn’t used it yet! It is a beautiful Host Only stamp set in the back of the catalog! I love the wisteria image in it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Purple Posy cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- At the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of In Colors DSP was added.
- The Scallop Linen Ribbon in Purple Posy was added across the front to hide the seam.
- The wisteria image in Soft Spring was stamped several times with Old Olive Ink across the top, the insides were stamped with Highland Heather Ink and also stamped off for a two-step look. Some extra leaves were added with Old Olive Ink.
- The label from Detailed Bands Dies were cut from Purple Posy cardstock and Whisper White cardstock.
- The greeting was stamped on the oval with Highland Heather and the leaves with Old Olive Ink, it was added to the larger label and then the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple pink Peacock Rhinestones were added to the sides for a little bling!
Love how this turne dout! OK, continue on the “Flower Power” blog hop…next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM