Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our CCMC theme is Flower Power, cards using our FAVORITE flower set! With all the flower sets I have, you’d think it would be easy, right? No! I couldn’t decide! I finally went with Soft Spring, mainly because I hadn’t used it yet! It is a beautiful Host Only stamp set in the back of the catalog! I love the wisteria image in it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Purple Posy cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- At the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of In Colors DSP was added.
- The Scallop Linen Ribbon in Purple Posy was added across the front to hide the seam.
- The wisteria image in Soft Spring was stamped several times with Old Olive Ink across the top, the insides were stamped with Highland Heather Ink and also stamped off for a two-step look. Some extra leaves were added with Old Olive Ink.
- The label from Detailed Bands Dies were cut from Purple Posy cardstock and Whisper White cardstock.
- The greeting was stamped on the oval with Highland Heather and the leaves with Old Olive Ink, it was added to the larger label and then the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple pink Peacock Rhinestones were added to the sides for a little bling!
Love how this turne dout! OK, continue on the “Flower Power” blog hop…next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Stampin' Up! has designed a "Make a Difference" stamp set called Nature's Beauty in the Holiday Catalog, where $3 of every sale goes towards mental health organizations in each market. To support this endeavor, we have created a collection of SIX card tutorials featuring the Nature's Beauty stamp set! This would make a GREAT class for World Card Making Day on October 5th! We've already done the design work for you with step-by-step directions and cutting information for our SIX unique card design tutorials! More details here!