It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is featuring “Fun Edge Cards” this week! I think a fancy edge just adds so much to a card…but other than the edge, my card is super simple!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 6-3/4 piece of Real Red, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The snowflake edge from the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits cut the bottom edge of a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Whisper White and then adhered on top of the Real Red shorter front.
- The red Snowflake edge from Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits was cut from Real Red, then the snowflakes individually cut and added to the other edge with Tombow Monoadhesive Glue.
- Merry Christmas from Snowflake Sentiments was stamped with Memento Black Ink on front.
- Inside a 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Metallic Gold Paper was added to the bottom of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Some Gold/Silver Washi Tape was placed along the edge to hide the seam.
- The inside greeting from Snowflake Sentiments was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then the snowflakes stamped with Real Red Ink.
Next up is our Create website to find out more about our October Mini Session, then onto Mary Brown or go backwards to visit Melissa Davies!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!