Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! We are continuing with the song themes this week with “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” by Elton John! Enjoy our cards with predominantly yellow colors! I went one step further with the theme and used RETIRING products on mine…Bubble Over, Lemon Zest and the Wood Crate Framelits! Saying goodbye to all of these! There are nothing like them in the new catalog, so make sure to place your order with me to get them NOW!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pineapple Punch cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was stamped with the sprinkles stamp from Waterfront (I know! I’ve been using this a LOT!) It was then embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder.
- The Wood Crate was cut from the Wood Textures Designer Paper using the Framelit and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The smaller bottles in Bubble Over were stamped with Pineapple Punch Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits. The lids cut from Silver Metallic Paper. They were tucked down in the crate.
- For You from Bubble Over was stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits, then added to the center bottom with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The lemon from Lemon Zest stamp set was stamped with Pineapple Punch Ink on Whisper White and cut in half, then added to the crate with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two leaves from Lemon Zest were stamped with Granny Apple Green, cut out and added under the lemon slice with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The yellow dots from Best Route Enamel Dots were added to the background.
This was SUCH a fun, cheerful card to make! OK…continue the blog hop to see the Design Team Member’s “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27