Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! We are continuing with the song themes this week with “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” by Elton John! Enjoy our cards with predominantly yellow colors! I went one step further with the theme and used RETIRING products on mine…Bubble Over, Lemon Zest and the Wood Crate Framelits! Saying goodbye to all of these! There are nothing like them in the new catalog, so make sure to place your order with me to get them NOW!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pineapple Punch cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was stamped with the sprinkles stamp from Waterfront (I know! I’ve been using this a LOT!) It was then embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder.
- The Wood Crate was cut from the Wood Textures Designer Paper using the Framelit and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The smaller bottles in Bubble Over were stamped with Pineapple Punch Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits. The lids cut from Silver Metallic Paper. They were tucked down in the crate.
- For You from Bubble Over was stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits, then added to the center bottom with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The lemon from Lemon Zest stamp set was stamped with Pineapple Punch Ink on Whisper White and cut in half, then added to the crate with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two leaves from Lemon Zest were stamped with Granny Apple Green, cut out and added under the lemon slice with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The yellow dots from Best Route Enamel Dots were added to the background.
This was SUCH a fun, cheerful card to make! OK…continue the blog hop to see the Design Team Member’s “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!