Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! We are continuing with the song themes this week with “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” by Elton John! Enjoy our cards with predominantly yellow colors! I went one step further with the theme and used RETIRING products on mine…Bubble Over, Lemon Zest and the Wood Crate Framelits! Saying goodbye to all of these! There are nothing like them in the new catalog, so make sure to place your order with me to get them NOW!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pineapple Punch cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was stamped with the sprinkles stamp from Waterfront (I know! I’ve been using this a LOT!) It was then embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder.
- The Wood Crate was cut from the Wood Textures Designer Paper using the Framelit and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The smaller bottles in Bubble Over were stamped with Pineapple Punch Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits. The lids cut from Silver Metallic Paper. They were tucked down in the crate.
- For You from Bubble Over was stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits, then added to the center bottom with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The lemon from Lemon Zest stamp set was stamped with Pineapple Punch Ink on Whisper White and cut in half, then added to the crate with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two leaves from Lemon Zest were stamped with Granny Apple Green, cut out and added under the lemon slice with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The yellow dots from Best Route Enamel Dots were added to the background.
This was SUCH a fun, cheerful card to make! OK…continue the blog hop to see the Design Team Member’s “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR