Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! We are continuing with the song themes this week with “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” by Elton John! Enjoy our cards with predominantly yellow colors! I went one step further with the theme and used RETIRING products on mine…Bubble Over, Lemon Zest and the Wood Crate Framelits! Saying goodbye to all of these! There are nothing like them in the new catalog, so make sure to place your order with me to get them NOW!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pineapple Punch cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was stamped with the sprinkles stamp from Waterfront (I know! I’ve been using this a LOT!) It was then embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder.
- The Wood Crate was cut from the Wood Textures Designer Paper using the Framelit and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The smaller bottles in Bubble Over were stamped with Pineapple Punch Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits. The lids cut from Silver Metallic Paper. They were tucked down in the crate.
- For You from Bubble Over was stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits, then added to the center bottom with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The lemon from Lemon Zest stamp set was stamped with Pineapple Punch Ink on Whisper White and cut in half, then added to the crate with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two leaves from Lemon Zest were stamped with Granny Apple Green, cut out and added under the lemon slice with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The yellow dots from Best Route Enamel Dots were added to the background.
This was SUCH a fun, cheerful card to make! OK…continue the blog hop to see the Design Team Member’s “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” cards this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM