This week on Create with Connie and Mary our theme is Grateful or Thanksgiving cards! Won’t be too much longer and Thanksgiving will be here in the US! I wanted to use my Winter Woods stamp set and added some fall color and went with an “artsy” look again.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Winter Woods tree line image was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake towards the left side.
- The leaves were made with a sponge dauber and colors of Garden Green, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze.
- The ground image was inked with Early Espresso and stamped several times along the bottom of the trees.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of woodgrain Country Lane Designer Paper was added to the right side of the Crumb Cake layer.
- I used the Christmas Traditions Punch to punch the Give Thanks greeting from Labels to Love, stamped with Cajun Craze on Crumb Cake cardstock.
- The Braided Linen Trim was looped a couple times and pressed into a Stampin’ Dimensional on the card, then the punch label was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals on top. The ends of the Trim were frayed for a rustic look.
Again, one of my favorite cards using this set! I’ve yet to use any of the other stamps in that Winter Woods set! Continue on with the Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop to see what the rest of the Design team has done with their Grateful/Thanksgiving challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF