This week on Create with Connie and Mary our theme is Grateful or Thanksgiving cards! Won’t be too much longer and Thanksgiving will be here in the US! I wanted to use my Winter Woods stamp set and added some fall color and went with an “artsy” look again.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Winter Woods tree line image was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake towards the left side.
- The leaves were made with a sponge dauber and colors of Garden Green, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze.
- The ground image was inked with Early Espresso and stamped several times along the bottom of the trees.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of woodgrain Country Lane Designer Paper was added to the right side of the Crumb Cake layer.
- I used the Christmas Traditions Punch to punch the Give Thanks greeting from Labels to Love, stamped with Cajun Craze on Crumb Cake cardstock.
- The Braided Linen Trim was looped a couple times and pressed into a Stampin’ Dimensional on the card, then the punch label was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals on top. The ends of the Trim were frayed for a rustic look.
Again, one of my favorite cards using this set! I’ve yet to use any of the other stamps in that Winter Woods set! Continue on with the Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop to see what the rest of the Design team has done with their Grateful/Thanksgiving challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC