This week on Create with Connie and Mary our theme is Grateful or Thanksgiving cards! Won’t be too much longer and Thanksgiving will be here in the US! I wanted to use my Winter Woods stamp set and added some fall color and went with an “artsy” look again.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Winter Woods tree line image was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake towards the left side.
- The leaves were made with a sponge dauber and colors of Garden Green, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze.
- The ground image was inked with Early Espresso and stamped several times along the bottom of the trees.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of woodgrain Country Lane Designer Paper was added to the right side of the Crumb Cake layer.
- I used the Christmas Traditions Punch to punch the Give Thanks greeting from Labels to Love, stamped with Cajun Craze on Crumb Cake cardstock.
- The Braided Linen Trim was looped a couple times and pressed into a Stampin’ Dimensional on the card, then the punch label was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals on top. The ends of the Trim were frayed for a rustic look.
Again, one of my favorite cards using this set! I’ve yet to use any of the other stamps in that Winter Woods set! Continue on with the Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop to see what the rest of the Design team has done with their Grateful/Thanksgiving challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6